My Picks For The Playoffs.

SPADES CONFERENCEDEMENTED AVENGERS TEAM CANADA LOOSHLE'S LOSERS ZIMMER KINGS IN THE HOLE YANGSTERS - Wins in1st Round:Zimmer Defeats Kings in the Hole 3-2Looshle Losers Defeats Yangsters 3-12nd Round:Looshle's Losers Defeats team Canada 3-2Demented Avengers Defeats Zimmer 3-1Spades Championship:Looshle's Losers Defeats Demented Avengers 3-2 HEARTS CONFERENCE 5150'S HC DUKES THE CZARS CHEAP THIEVES TEAM ARENAS BAYSIDE 1st Round:Bayside Defeats HC Dukes 3-2The Czars Defeats Team Arenas 3-12nd Round:5150's Defeats Bayside 3-1Cheap Thieves Defeat The Czars 3-1Hearts Championship:5150's Defeats Cheap Thieves 3-2HU League Championship5150's Defeats Looshle's Losers 4-3

I predict your Hearts conference is a disaster...based on the fact that you have the wrong teams playing one another. I'm playing Team Arenas in the first round. Cheap Thieves has a bye.

I'll take my crack at it.SPADES CONFERENCEDEMENTED AVENGERS TEAM CANADA LOOSHLE'S LOSERS ZIMMER KINGS IN THE HOLE YANGSTERS - Wins in1st Round:Zimmer Defeats Kings in the Hole 3-0Looshle Losers Defeats Yangsters 3-02nd Round:Team Canada Defeats Looshle's Losers 3-1Zimmer Defeats Demented Avengers 3-2Spades Championship:Zimmer Defeats Team Canada 3-2 Alf, I don't know where you got your matchups from, but here's what I have from the site.HEARTS CONFERENCE 5150'S HC DUKES THE CZARS CHEAP THIEVES TEAM ARENAS BAYSIDE 1st Round:HC Dukes Defeats Bayside 3-1Team Arenas Defeats Czars 3-22nd Round:5150s Defeats Team Arenas 3-0Cheap Thieves Defeats HC Dukes 3-2Hearts Championship:Cheap Thieves Defeats 5150s 3-2League Championship:Team Zimmer Defeats Cheap Thieves 4-2Can't pick against my own team, even though I have a very tough road ahead.

If Looshle makes it to the championship, I don't see him losing to ANYBODY. It will be tough to get there because Team Canada is very strong. Fleung22 is very good and will give Looshle a headache for sure. I also see us winning the first round for sure, and playing a tough series against team canada but with us prevailing.

If Looshle makes it to the championship, I don't see him losing to ANYBODY. It will be tough to get there because Team Canada is very strong. Fleung22 is very good and will give Looshle a headache for sure. I also see us winning the first round for sure, and playing a tough series against team canada but with us prevailing.
Don't you want another shot at me GrinderMJ? You can't be satisfied with our regular season match-up. Lindros88 will probably be used against Looshle so you gotta play so that I can play!!Actually, me and lindros88 already have the game plan set...top secret of course.Team Canada has already beaten both Looshle and Zimmer...both deserve plenty of respect but I think the 1 game advantage will push us through.Only question mark is Demented Avengers and I like Canada's chances if Bizzle is out of the line-up.In short...Alf, your predictions suck! :club:
Don't you want another shot at me GrinderMJ? You can't be satisfied with our regular season match-up. Lindros88 will probably be used against Looshle so you gotta play so that I can play!!Actually, me and lindros88 already have the game plan set...top secret of course.Team Canada has already beaten both Looshle and Zimmer...both deserve plenty of respect but I think the 1 game advantage will push us through.Only question mark is Demented Avengers and I like Canada's chances if Bizzle is out of the line-up.In short...Alf, your predictions suck! :club:
Nope. You are very good, and your game matches up very well vs. mine. I felt befuddled our entire match, and do not wish to be put in this situation again. :D
Nope. You are very good, and your game matches up very well vs. mine. I felt befuddled our entire match, and do not wish to be put in this situation again. :club:
That one hand in our encounter is still so clear where you bluffed me out of the 9-9-X board...I wanted to call SO bad. Check / Bet / Raise / All-in!!That was the gutsiest play I've seen in all my matches this year dude. Props.
i didnt think there would be this much hugging and kissing going on right before the playoffs...
I'm not that great so I have no reason to be arrogant. Nobody looks like the bigger *** than the guy who is always like, "I'm gonna whoop you." then proceeds to get his *** handed to him. That guy then looks like a huge ***.
That one hand in our encounter is still so clear where you bluffed me out of the 9-9-X board...I wanted to call SO bad. Check / Bet / Raise / All-in!!That was the gutsiest play I've seen in all my matches this year dude. Props.
Heh it was 996 and I had k6. Value betting of course :club:
SPADES CONFERENCEDEMENTED AVENGERS TEAM CANADA LOOSHLE'S LOSERS ZIMMER KINGS IN THE HOLE YANGSTERS - Wins in1st Round:Zimmer Defeats Kings in the Hole 3-2Looshle Losers Defeats Yangsters 3-12nd Round:Looshle's Losers Defeats team Canada 3-2Demented Avengers Defeats Zimmer 3-1Spades Championship:Looshle's Losers Defeats Demented Avengers 3-2 HEARTS CONFERENCE 5150'S HC DUKES THE CZARS CHEAP THIEVES TEAM ARENAS BAYSIDE 1st Round:Bayside Defeats HC Dukes 3-2The Czars Defeats Team Arenas 3-12nd Round:5150's Defeats Bayside 3-1Cheap Thieves Defeat The Czars 3-1Hearts Championship:5150's Defeats Cheap Thieves 3-2HU League Championship5150's Defeats Looshle's Losers 4-3
such Bold stupidity
i didnt think there would be this much hugging and kissing going on right before the playoffs...
ahh...I'm a lover not a fighter.I play hard and hopefully win...I don't need to be an a$s to get a victory especially in a game like poker. If I'm ever a **** on the forums then the villian definitely deserves it.
ahh...I'm a lover not a fighter.I play hard and hopefully win...I don't need to be an a$s to get a victory especially in a game like poker. If I'm ever a **** on the forums then the villian definitely deserves it.
Yeah, I'll do trash talk in here, but everything has some sarcasm in case you guys can't tell.
Round 2 win= $1000=$500 each=more cocaine=Team Canada victory
Team Canada winning Championship = strippers and blow for all!!
I can live with this.. Good Call!
  • 2 weeks later...