Official Fcp W S O P Vegas Thread

O.K. actually an unofficial thread. Just wondering who is going to the WSOP and what dates? We could all wear our FCP hats and drunkedly stumble into each other!Be cool to get some folks together for drinks or whatever, just to say hey.My dates tenatively are still July 27th thru August 5th.Anyone else?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be in town July 29th thru July 31st. No playing as of now (maybe I'll win a seat online), but supporting a buddy who won his seat in a year long event that we held (12 tournaments).

The whole series, I think, I may be in Florida chilling with friends for the beginning of it, but besides that gonna be down there hopefully sweating a few FCP wins, especially Hoosier.JEFF

JC (Prty), my friend Tom (SBRounder on some sites, TomDibiase on others, older brother of TMay420/TimDibiase), and I are renting a house for the whole month of July. I'll be there from the 1st to the 8th, then I'm coing home for 10 days or so (I hate work), before returning on the 19th I believe. I'll then be in town for the duration of the Series, or at least until I am knocked out of the ME. Based on past experience, I'll be ready to go home after that. :-)Here's the house we are renting: I'll probably be playing 3-4 of the prelim events prior to the ME, maybe more depending on how I'm running. I'll also probably play some of the daily tournaments around town on the days I'm not playing a WSOP event. Maybe we can have some sort of FCP get together, or better yet, we could run our own satellite for a prelim event. Either way, you obviously can only come if you have over a certain amount of posts, because we all know that on FCP, post count means everything. ;-)

I still plan to play a few ME Sats. If I get in I'll be there for the Main Event. If not, I'll be there in '07.

I will be there from July 15th- July 23rd and then hopefully back for the main event a week later. I would definetely like to meet up with anyone going out there because I am probably going by myself. -Tre

I may just be coming for the side games and FCP good times and a few satellites. Or I could get off my lazy arse and try to qualify for an event. That would probably be good.Who am I rooming up with?

I'll probably be going up there after July 15 maybe around the 22nd or so and try to sat into an event or two but mostly play cash games and hang out. I've never been to Vegas so if anyone knows of some good cheap places to stay PM me.

I will be there from Aug 6-11th. Not entering any events But will be trying to take some cash from the ones that bust out of the ME and are in a bad mood :club::icon_wall:staying and the GoldCoast ..close enough to the Rio!

I will be there July 1-Main Event. Here is the schedule of events I plan on playing:July 3 $2000 O8July 6 $1500 LHEJuly 10 $1000 NLHEJuly 17 $1500 PLOJuly 21 $2000 NLHEJuly 28 $10,000 NLHE World ChampionshipI'm staying at my sisters place, so Im going rent free for a month. On a semi-related note, does anyone know which car rental company lets you rent if you are under 25? (24)

On an semi-related note, does anyone know which car rental company lets you rent if you are under 25? (24)
i vaguely remember renting a car from budget when i was 21. vaguely.gl hoos and everyone.
I may just be coming for the side games and FCP good times and a few satellites. Or I could get off my lazy arse and try to qualify for an event. That would probably be good.Who am I rooming up with?
Yooo.. I haven't booked my room yet. Hit me up on IM if you wanna figure somethin out.-Tre