tombstone you know it's the coolest

I agree with those people that think that everyone should have a gun because I’ve seen a ton of Westerns and almost nobody ever gets shot in those. I found this really cool web site hosted by a relative of one of the bad guys in this movie. He was like, they slurred my kin and were totally historically inaccurate, but that was sure a kick ass movie. See if you can ever take Billy Bob Thornton serious again after seeing him get bitch slapped a couple times by Kurt Russell. Turkey Creek Jack Johnson: Why do you do it?Doc Holliday: Wyatt Earp is my friend.Turkey Creek Jack Johnson: Friend? Hell, I got lots of friends.Doc Holliday: I don't.Val Kilmer’s Doc Holliday finest performance ever. You’re all saying that’s hyperbole, but really in the end no one really disagrees. The scene where he mockingly imitates Johnny Ringo’s Wild West Pistol Show, with the cup he’s been drinking from all night – maybe my favorite in a movie ever. I’m guessing the whole OK Corral shootout probably wasn’t set off by a “make my day” wink by Holliday, but it’s sure is entertaining to see it. Feigning illness and then sneaking out to gun down Ringo before pal Earp had a chance to find out he was too slow to do similar; tearing up on his deathbed over the book Earp hands him titled “My Friend Doc Holliday;” chuckling as he sees himself die without his boots on, really the whole performance is a tour de force. Who won the Oscar that year? Then again, who really cares?

It's always been in my top ten. Kilmer's Doc Holliday was absolutely fantastic.

from a Val Kilmer interview:You went to Chatsworth High School with Mare Winningham and Kevin Spacey. Do you still keep in touch with them? No, I have no idea what Mare's up to except I just saw the other day that she has a new record out. And Kevin stole money from my dad, so I don't talk to Kevin. In high school? No. College. We went to Juilliard, and he knew my dad well from high school, and he hustled him. He told him that the school was going to kick him out because he used up his student loans so my dad wrote him a check. Even though Kevin knew he was gonna quit. So he hustled my dad for the money. Was it like, a thousand bucks? No, it was tuition. It was like, $18,000. My dad thought we were best friends so he wrote him a check. I ran into Kevin years later, and he had made some movies and probably won a Tony by then. I said, "Congratulations. You're doing great, but you ought to pay my dad back. I don't have much to say to you till you do that." He sent my dad a thousand dollars and some sad-song letter that was all lies. And my dad died, [about] 1992 or '93, right before I started Tombstone. So I'm gonna have to [have Spacey] pay for the college education of my children. [Kevin Spacey's publicist responds: "Ten years ago Mr. Spacey repaid in full an $800 loan, with interest, made by Eugene Kilmer in 1979 to help towards his first year's college expenses. He has always been grateful for the opportunity this afforded him and feels strongly that without the generous support of Mr. Kilmer, and many like him, he would never have achieved the success he has today. He is particularly grateful to Val for having suggested he apply to Juilliard in the first place."]

from a Val Kilmer interview:You went to Chatsworth High School with Mare Winningham and Kevin Spacey. Do you still keep in touch with them?  No, I have no idea what Mare's up to except I just saw the other day that she has a new record out. And Kevin stole money from my dad, so I don't talk to Kevin.  In high school?  No. College. We went to Juilliard, and he knew my dad well from high school, and he hustled him. He told him that the school was going to kick him out because he used up his student loans so my dad wrote him a check. Even though Kevin knew he was gonna quit. So he hustled my dad for the money.  Was it like, a thousand bucks?  No, it was tuition. It was like, $18,000. My dad thought we were best friends so he wrote him a check. I ran into Kevin years later, and he had made some movies and probably won a Tony by then. I said, "Congratulations. You're doing great, but you ought to pay my dad back. I don't have much to say to you till you do that." He sent my dad a thousand dollars and some sad-song letter that was all lies. And my dad died, [about] 1992 or '93, right before I started Tombstone. So I'm gonna have to [have Spacey] pay for the college education of my children.  [Kevin Spacey's publicist responds: "Ten years ago Mr. Spacey repaid in full an $800 loan, with interest, made by Eugene Kilmer in 1979 to help towards his first year's college expenses. He has always been grateful for the opportunity this afforded him and feels strongly that without the generous support of Mr. Kilmer, and many like him, he would never have achieved the success he has today. He is particularly grateful to Val for having suggested he apply to Juilliard in the first place."]
kevin%20spacey.jpg"Ha, Ha I can't remember what I did with that money... Oh wait that's right, Boose, Blow and hookers...What a weekend."

I'm so let down by Kevin Spacey - can't pay back Val's dad but he can waste a ton of dough buying an oscar to give back to the academy so normal people can't own them and degrade his prize

"$500? Must be a - peach of a hand""Why Johnny Ringo... you look like someone just walked all over your grave"

<BombScare> i beat the internet<BombScare> the end guy is hardFirst time I saw that.  Hilarious.
It makes me LMAO everytime I see it. :club: