dec 29th charter member freeroll-who's in?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.k.After 10 minutes got this:Service unavailable!The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later. If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster Error 503poker.fullcontactpoker.com Wed Dec 28 20:41:28 2005 Apache/2.0.40 (Red Hat Linux)

O.k.After 10 minutes got this:Service unavailable!The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later. If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster Error 503poker.fullcontactpoker.com Wed Dec 28 20:41:28 2005 Apache/2.0.40 (Red Hat Linux)
The only way I do not get this error is if I close out of the FCP poker room and then sign up under the "My Account" page. I was in the middle of a tourny, so I tried doing it with FCP open 5 different times 2 different ways, and I got the same error message.After the tourny (bubble boy) I closed out of FCP and logged into my account, and it worked on the first try.I'm in
The only way I do not get this error is if I close out of the FCP poker room and then sign up under the "My Account" page. I was in the middle of a tourny, so I tried doing it with FCP open 5 different times 2 different ways, and I got the same error message.After the tourny (bubble boy) I closed out of FCP and logged into my account, and it worked on the first try.I'm in
And this happens to me ALL THE TIME.... not just when there are a bunch of people signing up for something. It happens at 4:00am before I go to work too.

I've had horrid problems w/ FCP since it started, ( tourney's just stopping in mid hand, logging on....) anyone else having more problems here than usual?And does anyone play on another Pokerroom skin have the same problems?

I'm in like Flynn. The rest of y'all are playin' for second.