Remember When ......

Let's post our favorite moments here at FCP. Whether it be a thread, post or tournment that you have fond memories of, post it here.One of my all time favorite memories here is when Daniel went on PP and played STTs in disguise. It was a classic moment that I think created more signatures for FCP members than any other event.Your turn ..........

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite is winning the Heads up championship bracket pool. Love that Jersey.Oh and just about any story from beans.

A couple moments that sit in my mind:The First Forum Challenge Freeroll tournament. There were over 150 FCPers in it, and I think it was MarionSauce who went further than the rest of us. That was the true beginning of what has become the FCP Rail Experience. Whenever a fellow FCPer is at a final table, FCP comes out like gangbusters to root them on. And it all started at that Freeroll.The other one I can think of is the FCP vs NWP war. Before we got great new members like Scottyno, who also posts on NWP, there was a lot of back and forth between the two forums. There was a lot of rumor over a potential DN vs. Neverwin match, and the forums started jumping over it. There was even a heads up tournament where FCP and NWP faced off. I finished 2nd in that tourney, to NWP, who rumor has it had Jennicide jump in on the NWPers account to play me. (Either way, someone different was playing me. The guy sat out for 5 minutes during the match, then jumped back on and played completely different.) It was a lot of fun.Those are my two big'uns.-Shawn K

The other one I can think of is the FCP vs NWP war. Before we got great new members like Scottyno, who also posts on NWP, there was a lot of back and forth between the two forums. There was a lot of rumor over a potential DN vs. Neverwin match, and the forums started jumping over it. There was even a heads up tournament where FCP and NWP faced off. I finished 2nd in that tourney, to NWP, who rumor has it had Jennicide jump in on the NWPers account to play me. (Either way, someone different was playing me. The guy sat out for 5 minutes during the match, then jumped back on and played completely different.) It was a lot of fun.Those are my two big'uns.-Shawn K
I remember that tourney well. You took me out in the second round. I rember railing you until the end. You made us proud.
Close second for my favorite FCP moment was when Ron_Mexico explained Purple Rain to the deaf guy. I dare anyone to find a better post than that.
Consider my curiousity piqued. Perhaps I shall have to attempt to avail myself of the dreaded "search" function. Unless you want to be reeeeeally cool and link it in here :club:
Consider my curiousity piqued. Perhaps I shall have to attempt to avail myself of the dreaded "search" function. Unless you want to be reeeeeally cool and link it in here :club:
Does anyone remember what thread it was in? Link it. That post should be put in some sort of FCP hall of fame.

Mercury (AKA RKIGS) ruining the end of amazing race in the poker client chat and DN saying "I seriously hate you right now." Couldn't stop laughing.2nd best might've been DN calling out Cemo on the video blog. That was incredibly funny too.

Back when the Neg-O was on Stars, the daily threads would get huge and there was a ton of posting. Mostly bad beats but a lot of fun and camaraderie.