Poker Stars Lapt Grand Final Sao Paulo

Daniel has made the trip down to Brazil for the Poker Stars LAPT Grand Final in Sao Paulo as well as for Carnival.He's just started Day 1 of the Main Event.Poker News and the Poker Stars Blog have coverage and he'll be tweeting updates as well.Good Luck Danielhttps://twitter.com/#!/RealKidPoker/http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/20...nal/main-event/http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/Daniel's Twitter UpdatesDaniel Negreanu@RealKidPokerPulling a @phil_hellmuth showing up in level 3 of LAPT slept off a hangover. Feels like a really smart move, I feel MUCH betterDaniel Negreanu@RealKidPokerUp to 31k already. Flopped a set 777 vs AQ J67A9 and I bet huge on river. Follow @dnchips for further updates like these. #laptDaniel Negreanu@RealKidPoker@dnchips 31,525 end level 3 blinds 100-200 with a 25 ante. Playing 9 levels today over 500 entriesDaniel Negreanu@RealKidPoker@dnchips just made 77 work again be KK board was 8827 we got it in on turn. 47k nowDaniel Negreanu@RealKidPoker@dnchips end level 4 with 41k evenDaniel Negreanu@RealKidPokerA weird year in some respects but so thankful at how good I'm running in the hospitality dept PCA Aussie and Brazil treated so well TY!Daniel Negreanu@RealKidPoker@dnchips over 60k busted a guy who had AA vs my KThh flop J79hh turn Q boom.Daniel Negreanu@RealKidPoker@dnchips 68,800 end level 5 blinds 200-400 with a 75 ante which is interestingDaniel Negreanu@RealKidPoker@dnchips missed a 15 outer. Flop A45ss I had 67ss vs A9. Still have 60kDaniel Negreanu@RealKidPokerReply@dnchips 58,625 end level 6 going on 1 hr dinner breakDaniel Negreanu@RealKidPoker@dnchips 24,500 end level 7 pretty ugly level lost lots of small pots. Blinds 400-800 now with 100 ante. Two levels left to playDaniel Negreanu@RealKidPoker@dnchips doubled up for my last 15,800. KK vs 66 held.Daniel Negreanu@RealKidPoker@dnchips started with 367 players about 180 left top 48 get paid. 1st is 324R whatever that means.Daniel Negreanu@RealKidPoker@dnchips 31,600 end level 8 last level will be 500-1000. Table is set up well for me, just need to hit a few hands here and there #paydirtDaniel Negreanu@RealKidPoker@dnchips doubled to 50k w AA vs J8 flop J25Daniel Negreanu@RealKidPoker@dnchips 58,900 end level 9 playing 10 levels it looks like. 600-1200 100 about 125 players leftDaniel Negreanu@RealKidPoker@dnchips won nice pot to get to 127k been 3 betting a guy he finally 4 bet I call flop 733hh he bet I call turn 8h he checks I shove he foldDaniel Negreanu@RealKidPoker@dnchips any guesses at to what I had there? He made it 17k pre bet 12k flop and had about 30k left on turnDaniel Negreanu@RealKidPoker@dnchips "@stavroskosmidis: @RealKidPoker AhKx” bingo well done sir!Daniel Negreanu@RealKidPoker121,700 to end day 1 #LAPT about 109 players left avg stack is about 67k #DNegsGrind2012Daniel Negreanu@RealKidPokerI REALLY wanted to thank everyone involved with helping me get three square meals a day here in Brazil. Food has been great THANK YOU!Daniel Negreanu@RealKidPokerDay 2 of #LAPT underway live stream at www.tvpokerpro.com in Portuguese no hole cards.Follow @dnchips for further updates #DNegsGrind2012Daniel Negreanu@RealKidPoker@dnchips great start up to 200k already a solid all in river bluff and the other time I had it.Daniel Negreanu@RealKidPoker@dnchips 214,700 end level 11 blinds going to 1k-2k about 11 tables left 48 get paidDaniel Negreanu@RealKidPoker@dnchips 240,600 end level 12 going to 1200-2400 blinds 79 players left. Just got moved off the live stream tableDaniel Negreanu@RealKidPoker@dnchips 262k end level 13 blinds 1500-3000 now. Play down to 24 players 48 make the moneyDaniel Negreanu@RealKidPoker@dnchips 366,700 end level 14. About 52 players left so we are close to the bubble. I be chip leader. #DNegsGrind2012Daniel Negreanu@RealKidPokerI've seen top set all in vs a 3 card straight 4 times this tournament and 4 times it came runner runner straight. Awesome game this Holdem!Daniel Negreanu@RealKidPoker@dnchips bubble just burst we are down to 48. Still planning on heading to Carnival but we need to busy 24 guys first. Vamoooo!Daniel Negreanu@RealKidPokerThere is a guy in the tourney with his shirt always up. He goes from playing with his nips to scratching backne. This is sooo nasty!Daniel Negreanu@RealKidPoker@dnchips just won pot of the tournament up to 625k mashing. Details coming: UTG makes it 10,500 I call BB makes it 36,500 I call...Daniel Negreanu@RealKidPoker@dnchips flop Q62cc he bet 38k I call. Turn Jc checked. River 5 he checks I bet 77k he moves in for 197k I tank for a while and call...Daniel Negreanu@RealKidPoker@dnchips he was bluffing with Ac 8 and I had one my "my hands" the 56 of diamonds. I mentioned Carnival tonight but that's not why I calledDaniel Negreanu@RealKidPoker@dnchips we have all the chips on my table. All 7 players are over the 200k averageDaniel Negreanu@RealKidPoker@dnchips down to 350k played a 500k pot AQhh flop KhTh2 vs AA and I missed. Avg is 220kDaniel Negreanu@RealKidPoker@dnchips dinner break 30 remain I have 339k 6 more need to bust then its carnival time!Daniel Negreanu@RealKidPokerEnded day 2 #LAPT 398k avg is about 300k. 24 players left I be headed to Carnival! I'm so excited I'll try to snap a video or twoDaniel Negreanu@RealKidPokerOnce in a lifetime opportunity to attend carnival. Making a +EV life decision that does conflict with poker EV but feels like the right callDaniel Negreanu@RealKidPokerA video of my key hand from day 2

Daniel Negreanu@RealKidPokerIn keeping with the #LAPT theme AK vs TT all in pre. Flop JT2 and a Q on the river. Day 3 underway on www.tvpokerpro.comDaniel Negreanu@RealKidPoker@dnchips raised AK in cutoff BB moved in for 140k w QJ I call and win. Up to 600k avg 350k 21 players leftDaniel Negreanu@RealKidPoker@dnchips end level 18 629k #LAPT Sao Paulo Grand Final. 18 players remain blinds going to 5k-10kDaniel Negreanu@RealKidPoker@dnchips end level 19 730k 16 players left we are done when we get down to 8. Avg is 450kDaniel Negreanu@RealKidPoker@dnchips was up to 1.16 mill and the chiplead then played AQdd vs TT flop QT3dd turn Ace. Still have 700kDaniel Negreanu@RealKidPoker@dnchips 642k end level 20 going to 8k-16k still 16 left. Would have about 1.7 mill if I won the AQ hand. #backtoworkDaniel Negreanu@RealKidPokerThanks to the owner of Maha Mantra Cozinha Vegetariana for the great food everyday. All vegans/vegetarians in Sao Paulo should try it!Daniel Negreanu@RealKidPoker@dnchips 683k end level 21 still 15 left. 10k-20k blinds should do the trick. Avg is about 25 bbs at 500kDaniel Negreanu@RealKidPoker@dnchips end level 22 610k 10 players left going on a one hour dinner breakDaniel Negreanu@RealKidPoker@dnchips down to one table of 9 now. We need to lose one more and then play the final table tomorrowDaniel Negreanu@RealKidPokerMade the final 8 with 702k resume tmr 12pm Brazilian time. Going to be a good boy tonight and get some much needed rest. #DNegsGrind2012Daniel Negreanu@RealKidPokerOut in 6th. Tough spot low on chips QT on T93 flop vs slowplayed AA. Instinct said fold but talked myself into a call since I was short.

Twenty-four hours ago, 367 players were filing into the Sheraton WTC with an extra R$4,000 burning holes in their pockets. They'd come to play Day 1 of the PokerStars.net Latin American Poker Tour São Paulo, and they've created a prize pool in excess of R$1.3 million. Ten levels have already come and gone, and just 107 lucky players survived long enough to bag up chips. Among them is Team PokerStars Pro Daniel Negreanu who turned up a bit late for the starting time. He was in bed sleeping off some of the Brazilian intoxicants from the night before, but his power nap did him well. Negreanu chipped up steadily through the course of the evening, bagging up 121,700 chips to put himself just outside the overnight top ten. Leo Fernandez, Humberto Brenes, and Nacho Barbero are also still in contention for the Team PokerStars Pros, and Barbero is doing the best of that bunch with an average stack of 65,200. Also returning today from the Notables category are Mayu Roca Uribe (128,000), Jorge Pereira (113,700), Elio Fox (99,700), Felipe Ramos (97,300), and Bill Gazes (44,000). Everyone's chasing Jean Double right now, though, and his stack of 189,400 gives him the title of Chip Leader after the first day. The players are just beginning to trickle into the room right now, and we're about a half hour away from our scheduled starting time. Sit tight; we'll be back when the cards go in the air.Read more: http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/20...n-event/?page=2

Negreanu Going for the TrifectaPosted 27 minutes ago by donpeters• Level 20: 6,000-12,000, 2,000 ante In the history of the PokerStars-sponsored poker tours, no player has ever made it to an LAPT, APPT and EPT final table. Team PokerStars Pro Daniel Negreanu has the chance to be the first-ever player to accomplish that feat if he can maneuver his way down to the final eight in this event. At the EPT Vienna in 2010, Negreanu placed fourth out of 578 players for €175,000. Later that year, he took ninth in the APPT Sydney Grand Final for A$36,415. It is of note that the Sydney final table was nine-handed, whereas most APPT, LAPT and EPT final tables are generally eight-handed.Read more: http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/20...nal/main-event/

Go get 'em DNFinal Table Seating Assignments and Chips1 Felipe Morbiducci 347,0002 Daniel Negreanu 702,0003 Jonathan Markovits 991,0004 Carlos Ibarra 1,297,0005 Daniele Nestola 1,892,0006 Juan Gonzalez 548,0007 Gasperino Nicolas 1,190,0008 Vitor Torres 273,000

gg :club: