Open Farrelling Returns

These always perplex me to no end.Cryptologic - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.25/$0.50 Blinds - 6 Players - (LegoPoker Hand History Converter)SB: $16.19BB: $23.46UTG: $12.30Hero (MP): $126.75CO: $26.30BTN: $98.45Preflop: Hero is dealt Kdiamondnormal.gif Adiamondnormal.gif (6 Players)UTG calls $0.50, Hero raises to $3.00, 4 folds, UTG calls $2.50Flop: ($6.75) Kclubnormal.gif 2heartnormal.gif 8heartnormal.gif (2 Players)UTG checks, Hero bets $2.00, UTG calls $2.00Turn: ($10.75) 9diamondnormal.gif (2 Players)UTG foldsPot Size: $10.75 ($0.50 Rake)

These always perplex me to no end.hh
So, this guy took your whole roll before the night was over, huh? It's ok. Not everyone can employ the farrel with such deadly precision.

If you don't know the strategy behind this play, just give up poker now, seriously. 1349th level thinking.

This happened several times over this past weekend. I was involved in one hand. I had done some "control pot odds" type betting, this one guy check called to the river. The board had a potential str and flush, so I checked the river and he just folded.

This happened several times over this past weekend. I was involved in one hand. I had done some "control pot odds" type betting, this one guy check called to the river. The board had a potential str and flush, so I checked the river and he just folded.
Needless to say, you found a new hero. Am I right?
Had you been on your toes, you could have beaten him into the muck.. It's all about controlling the table, you *have* to protect your image. Don't let him push you around like that.
Needless to say, you found a new hero. Am I right?
No one can replace you, Doggy...
Had you been on your toes, you could have beaten him into the muck.. It's all about controlling the table, you *have* to protect your image. Don't let him push you around like that.
Shows what a n00b I remain...
:club::D
No one can replace you, Doggy...
Well as long as we got that straight.
You have to be in control of all avatars, they can not push you around, or you'll never be a winning player.....