Pokerstars Women Poker League Shaping Up

Well it's time to give some kiddo's and show that FCP has some females in it's ranks. I will try to keep this updated with our progress and if there are any other females amoung FCP please post here we would love to here from youDiamond Dixi aka Lisa has made her mark and is named in PokerStars blog , her and I have become friends and we have been battling the ladies in the Womens poker league. Lisa started out in August when it started, I started only this month. I have already made 2 final tables, with several cashes, Lisa made 1 with several cashes. She is a very decent player and a member of PokerVT and FCP. She also plays the Neg Open on occasions. The blog on StarsStars blogthe Rankings does not include yesterdays final table, as yetalso the rankings linkrankings

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if $5000 isn't 5000 then what is (5000)?

ty for my new sig

101_youGoGirl22_1_.gif
This month is our month Rose - top five for both of us!!! I've really enjoyed playing these games and have done pretty well, 8th for August and September (the blog says 10th for Sept. but it was 8th). Running a little slow this month but plenty of time to catch up. Wish us luck!!!

be updated on a regular basis, so make sure you keep checking back!These rankings reflect the tournaments played between 01.10.2010 and 18.10.2010 Place USD Division Points 1 mahgenta 97 2. imFROMTHESKY 81 3 grano777 80 4 Tazwoman75 75 5 soulsearchin 71 6 punkymonroe 69 7 lizzyriver 66 8 FaBluffy 58 9 rcgs59 55 10 DontMesWthTX 54 11 alleyesoncat 53 43 DiamondDixi

be updated on a regular basis, so make sure you keep checking back!These rankings reflect the tournaments played between 01.10.2010 and 18.10.2010 Place USD Division Points 1 mahgenta 97 2. imFROMTHESKY 81 3 grano777 80 4 Tazwoman75 75 5 soulsearchin 71 6 punkymonroe 69 7 lizzyriver 66 8 FaBluffy 58 9 rcgs59 55 10 DontMesWthTX 54 11 alleyesoncat 53 43 DiamondDixi
diamonddixi 43rd? I'm very disappointed
Rose's joke account
nope , Lisa no joke account lolShe is a hoot, and I like her attitude. :club:
this thread turns me on.
anything turns you on baby, even kobe ?
sure doesn't take much for you people does it?
why shouldn't it :club:
thanks for pointing that out guapo, just crushed my day. I really thought I was in
you are in , in my books baby
especially kobe!
well Negs , am I in competetion for him against you, I win hands down lol :club:
diamonddixi 43rd? I'm very disappointed
OMG I'm in 43rd! LOL, I'm a slow starter I was further down than that this time last month and finished 8th. Guess I better get to work! ....not Rose's joke account :-)
OMG I'm in 43rd! LOL, I'm a slow starter I was further down than that this time last month and finished 8th. Guess I better get to work! ....not Rose's joke account :-)
I'm expecting big things out of you so you better deliver
What kind of big things do u expect?
Are you talking to me? Was you talking to him? Because you was obviously talking to one of us. So what is it? Who?! Who was you talking to?!