Daniels' Comment On President Bush

I'm a big fan of DN and I always will be, but what he mentioned in his last blog, even though he is entitled to say that, "Bush Sucks" didn't sit too well with me. I know that George W. Bush had some very tough decisions to make during his tenure as our nations leader. His administration has been one of the most challenging and any other President past or in the future would have a dificult time leading too. Granted, he made some mistakes that has cost much in wasted time, money, and countless of lives, but he is still the chosen leader of the United States of America. As a Christian, we are to SUBMIT to our leaders and PRAY for them, not publically say they suck. Being President isn't a job, it's a call from God. I believe all promotion comes from God and He chose Bush to lead. So, I think he needs our prayers, more than anything else. Pray that he hears God's voice; Pray that God surrounds him with others who love God; And Pray for wisdom to make the best decisions. Ultimately, we get to trust that he heard God and that he made the best decision for our country. He's way more accountable to God to lead this nation than he is to us.Every single nation is laughing not at how he is leading, but with the lack of unity in the USA. UNITY is a very powerful weapon to resist and defeat the enemy. The other nations would struggle to figure us out if we supported our President whether he was right or wrong. They know that a nation UNITED cannot be DIVIDED. If you recall, the Bible tells a story about David, who sat under the leadership of King Saul. King Saul made some costly decisions too for the nation of Israel. To make it worst, he tried to kill David several times, yet David never retaliated or said he "sucked." David TRUSTED in the Lord our God. Even Jesus had His opinionated opponents, who didn't care for His ministry. Although He did nothing wrong, they had some terrible comments about what He did and how He did things. We all know what He did, but they thought he "Sucked" too. We can learn a great deal from David and Jesus about trusting in God that he knows what He is doing.

I'm a big fan of DN and I always will be, but what he mentioned in his last blog, even though he is entitled to say that, "Bush Sucks" didn't sit too well with me. I know that George W. Bush had some very tough decisions to make during his tenure as our nations leader. His administration has been one of the most challenging and any other President past or in the future would have a dificult time leading too. Granted, he made some mistakes that has cost much in wasted time, money, and countless of lives, but he is still the chosen leader of the United States of America. As a Christian, we are to SUBMIT to our leaders and PRAY for them, not publically say they suck. Being President isn't a job, it's a call from God. I believe all promotion comes from God and He chose Bush to lead. So, I think he needs our prayers, more than anything else. Pray that he hears God's voice; Pray that God surrounds him with others who love God; And Pray for wisdom to make the best decisions. Ultimately, we get to trust that he heard God and that he made the best decision for our country. He's way more accountable to God to lead this nation than he is to us.Every single nation is laughing not at how he is leading, but with the lack of unity in the USA. UNITY is a very powerful weapon to resist and defeat the enemy. The other nations would struggle to figure us out if we supported our President whether he was right or wrong. They know that a nation UNITED cannot be DIVIDED. If you recall, the Bible tells a story about David, who sat under the leadership of King Saul. King Saul made some costly decisions too for the nation of Israel. To make it worst, he tried to kill David several times, yet David never retaliated or said he "sucked." David TRUSTED in the Lord our God. Even Jesus had His opinionated opponents, who didn't care for His ministry. Although He did nothing wrong, they had some terrible comments about what He did and how He did things. We all know what He did, but they thought he "Sucked" too. We can learn a great deal from David and Jesus about trusting in God that he knows what He is doing.
I hope this is a joke because if not.....HOLY @##@^#%@#*@!^@#!!!!!1. Look below this thread, there are 6 pages for you to join in on the discussion.2. What if Hitler was your president? Would you submit and pray for him?I'm not comparing GWB to Hitler but please please please tell me you don't just "submit" to the president because he is the president. A person must earn respect and trust because of his actions, not his position.

Daniel I wholeheartedly agree with your position on the Bush administration. I am on record prior to the war in Iraq on a number of forums debating the "Weapons of Mass Destruction" claims. It was pretty clear then and its pretty clear now that this administration is a propaganda machine. Since when does a country who prides itself on freedom hold men prisoner without legal representation or charges being filed? Every move the man has made since he has been in office has been to fulfill promises made to his contributors. The whole "stop the flow of prescription medicine" from Canada is just one example. Having his cronies assault the military record of someone who actually served in Vietnam is another classless act IMHO. He did the same thing to John McCain so it shouldn't have been a suprise to anyone. This man is bad for freedom everywhere and takes more of our freedoms away everyday. These people use the buzz words to fire up the masses who refuse to think for themselves and use Fox News instead of a brain. Daniel a couple of years ago you sent me an autographed picture for my son(thanks again) and I am very aware of your outspokenness(is that a word?) on the issue of race. Thanks for being what Americans(or Canadiens) should strive to be, A HUMAN BEING FIRST!

Great job clarifying your remarks DN. I think that Baby Bush and this whole administration is trying to shape the world into what they think it should be and that is totally BS. Our founding fathers wanted every person the have the right to choose the path that we want to walk. I am not a christian, and I strongly feel that it is up to the person to develop whatever beliefs they want. I have 5 kids and I do not hold them back on anything that they want to believe as far as GOD is concerned. I allow them to explore the various aspects of religon and they are free to believe whatever they wish. I, personally lean towards the science aspects of where we came from, but those are my beliefs and this isn't the forum for that. I feel that this administration is trying to force the world to bend into it's beliefs and follow the GOD that they believe in. It goes further than that and extends into the very fabric of America. With the appointments to the Supreme Court, I think that they are wanted to shape the future laws to reflect what is best for what they believe in. AND the worse part of all, they are using the religon of the people to shape the outcome of elections. Look at the last Presidential election for an example. There were 11 key states that swung the election because of a much higher voter turnout than ever before. Do you know why the voter turnout was so high? It was because there was a "Same Sex Marraige" rider on the vote. Right wing and religous people turned out in droves to vote on that and as a result voted the way of George "Golem/Spiegal" Bush. I must admit that it was a brilliant move to get that thing elected, but to use it in such a way wasn't proper. KEEP RELIGON OUT OF MY POLITICS!!!!Anyway, I know I will probably get flamed for these comments, but I can take it. I don't really care what people think of me and opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has one and most of them stink.

I find DN thought's to be most troubling also. For a great minded person to believe that our president is bias against or "hates" Muslims and black people blows me away. I find this to be the same blather that was said about President Clinton. But with him it was he hated conservatives, and wanted to destroy our country... impeach him, lol. Grow up!!! What you going to say next? Bush used his weather machine to whip out New Orleans? Do you really think it is that easy to be a president? Do you really think it is our goal to take over the world, because of oil, nuclear power? Are we after Iran because we don't want them to have Nuclear power? If you believe that, you must have a screw loose. If we wanted to take over the world, we could realistically start in our own back yard. Venezuela is supplying us with 70% of our oil, we could take them over, in 5 minutes?? Most of their militia has bolt action riffles. Why mess with Iran, North Korea? We could take over north and South America in a few months. Because we are and honorable country, the USA! Let take this one step further. This idea that Bush want Iran to not have Nuclear technology is not new DN. It has been the whole world against it for many years. Many years before Bush even came to office. You think that Iran’s president is a great thinking person? Which time, when he said the Holocaust never happened or when he said he wanted Israel whipped off the map. I have never heard GWB spew such hate, ever! GWB has been apart of warring with Afghanistan, yes! Who did he whipped out? Christian social workers? No the Taliban! And there weekly killing of men, women and children will go on no more. There destruction of people who think differently will go on no more. Women can now go to school. Women finally have right. Did GWB suck then? Do you really think that radical Muslims are equal to GWB??? Do you really think that the President of Iran made sense? My goodness DN, how could you align with such poor thinking, how could any of you o align with such poor thinking?I think both Clinton and Bush have done their best. Could you have done better DN, or all backing this Vacuous argument? Really easy to criticize after the fact, because hind sight is 20-20. To label GWB sucks for where the world is at, is like saying Ronald McDonald sucks for getting a bad hamburger at McDonalds. There has been many mistakes by all involved in our government, but it doesn't warrant your comments that GWB sucks DN! Or that he is somehow a racist or a bigot against all Muslims. I find it hard to believe that someone could be called that when he has been apart of nominating more Blacks to high office than any president before or since. He has been one of the first presidents to make deals with so many Muslim countries, where they have backed the USA for the first time ever! GWB and the American government have been apart of freeing more Muslims from tyranny than any President or Government before or since! This from a person that you so flippantly said hated Muslims? Get real. You are too smart to put this down on paper DN. You should have sat on your thought for a few more days, because your argument makes you look foolish. Yes, you are right that Bush and every President before him has made a mistake... But that doesn't make your whole premise right, GWB doesn't suck, he may have made many, many mistakes, so would any person that inherited the world as GWB did.

The fact is most of the politicians at the time voted to go into Iraq.As far as getting Bin Hiding, it is generally believed he is in Pakistan. A nuclear power with a 90% muslin population and a secular government. Should we destabilize the government of Pakistan, allow a possible/probable religious run cledic to take over power of the nukes, just to get Bin Ladin? They have a precarious balance of power in that country, we do not want to send troops in their.The big picture isn't so easy as, "Why hasn't he got Bin Ladin?"

Me thinks he did a great job of shoving his foot further into his open mouth.
Look guys..Daniel didnt grow up in the USA, didn't go to college and spent the greater part of the last 15 years in cardrooms with no windows. I would say his political knowlege and insight on he USA reflects that to a T. He is right in saying there is a large percentage of people outside the USA that HATE BUSH. The issue is thaough that only about 5% of those people actually know why and can discuss it intelligently, and the other 95% are just following the crowd with no knowlege of why. Those same people that hate the USA with BUSH, hated it waith Ford, Carter, Bush Sr, and Clinton and taught their children to do so also. They always change the reasons why, as long as they can hate the USA.
He is right in saying there is a large percentage of people outside the USA that HATE BUSH. The issue is thaough that only about 5% of those people actually know why and can discuss it intelligently, and the other 95% are just following the crowd with no knowlege of why. Those same people that hate the USA with BUSH, hated it waith Ford, Carter, Bush Sr, and Clinton and taught their children to do so also. They always change the reasons why, as long as they can hate the USA.
QFTIt's Euro-chic to hate America, but boy do they come running when the boggie man shows up.
The fact is most of the politicians at the time voted to go into Iraq.As far as getting Bin Hiding, it is generally believed he is in Pakistan. A nuclear power with a 90% muslin population and a secular government. Should we destabilize the government of Pakistan, allow a possible/probable religious run cledic to take over power of the nukes, just to get Bin Ladin? They have a precarious balance of power in that country, we do not want to send troops in their.The big picture isn't so easy as, "Why hasn't he got Bin Ladin?"
It wasn't a vote to go into Iraq. It was a vote to give "authority" to the president to go to war if ALL other avenues were exhausted. There IS a difference whether you want to see it or not. They did not vote yes or no on going to war with Iraq.

I have a really hard time discussing this without losing my temper, so I will keep this short: kudos to Daniel for having the balls to speak his mind.Bush is the president, but in this country, we are allowed, and encouraged, to criticize our president. I've said it before and I'll say it again: it ain't the first ammendment for nothin.

Honestly, Honestly, I can't wait until Bush gets out of office. I want to see if those who are just slaying him right now will do the same thing to any republican, or will be a nit-picking and as harsh on every move that a democrat president will make. I'm so sick of hearing about all this, just sick..sick..sick. I used to love politics.

Look guys..Daniel didnt grow up in the USA, didn't go to college and spent the greater part of the last 15 years in cardrooms with no windows. I would say his political knowlege and insight on he USA reflects that to a T. He is right in saying there is a large percentage of people outside the USA that HATE BUSH. The issue is thaough that only about 5% of those people actually know why and can discuss it intelligently, and the other 95% are just following the crowd with no knowlege of why. Those same people that hate the USA with BUSH, hated it waith Ford, Carter, Bush Sr, and Clinton and taught their children to do so also. They always change the reasons why, as long as they can hate the USA.
Will you get off this "didn't go to college" kick! Most people that go to college are drooling and hungover all the way through their communications degree which lands them a 9-5 job filing papers for their entire lives. Stop pretending that a college education has exclusivity on true education. Knowledge and understanding depend on the individuals' desire to learn - whatever their formal education might be.
Honestly, Honestly, I can't wait until Bush gets out of office. I want to see if those who are just slaying him right now will do the same thing to any republican, or will be a nit-picking and as harsh on every move that a democrat president will make. I'm so sick of hearing about all this, just sick..sick..sick. I used to love politics.
Please don't give up on politics, it is a wonderful thing that can get many people talking about issues. Yes, I am a registered Democrat, but that doesn't mean that I support everything that they offer. As a father, it was very difficult for me to explain to my kids what Clinton was going through with Monica. It bothered me that the role model for American fathers was setting a bad example. However, it was quite a bit different than sending our sons into a bloodbath until all the FACTS were gathered. While I am on the subject, let me go on record as saying that Daddy Bush did some good things. During Desert Storm, the U.N. set forth (Notice the U.N. part) a goal of getting Sodomy's troops out of Kuwait, not over-throw the government of Iraq. Daddy Bush did what was put on this country to do and stopped there. Could he have gone into Iraq? Yes, and he probably could have gotten the country behind him, but he didn't want the World against us. Too bad he didn't teach his baby boy that lesson. Bottom line is that both parties have ups and downs, Reagan did some great things, and was loved by the majority of the nation, so was Clinton. There weren't so many divisions then, but to take this country from the unity it had on 9/12/2001 to what it is now takes efforts from both parties. We really need some unity in the next President. Someone who will cross the aisle and shake the hand of the opponent because we are all Americans, not the enemy. If we can't sit and have a drink together then the terrorist won.