dn's wsop circut tunica final table results!

Hello FCPer's!! The event we have all been waiting for! Daniel has made it to the Final Table at the WSOP Circut Tunica and is 2nd in chips! It has been an amazing rollercoaster ride in the past couple of days following Daniel's progress to the Final Table. Let's all hope for a more exciting day today! Here are the updates to today's final table (Vegas time):1:39 pm: "$335,000. Chad Brown just went out with AQ vs Brandon's JJ."1:49 pm: "I just busted Robert Schultz with 99 vs 77."1:51 pm: "Chip count $452,000 now."1:59 pm: "I just busted Wendel."2:00 pm: "AA for me, A# for Wendel. Flop A 9 3. I check call. Turn 9. I check, Wendel all in. I call."2:01 pm: "$772,000. New Leader!"2:34 pm: "$1,249,800! Beat Brian out of a huge one."2:38 pm: "I got him to call $100,000 on the turn with 2 outs and $260,000 on the river with top two."2:49 pm: "Lee just doubled through BK. I laid down Aces on the flop and saved a ton."4:38 pm: "$131,900 Dinner Break."6:53 pm: "$1,289,000. Lee is out."7:29 pm: "I just made an AWESOME play with 66 against BK beating him for $450,000."7:30 pm: "Up to $1,700,000"7:41 pm: "BK has been getting totally hit with the deck."Cardplayer::Daniel Negreanu wins the WSOP Circuit Championship Tunica, winning $755,525, and a gold-and-diamond Circuit Championship ring.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today will consist of me pretending to do work, while having three FireFox windows open:(1) Cardplayer Updates(2) Pokerwire.com(3) This postI will then proceed to wear out my F5 key.That is all by way of saying...GOOD LUCK DN. We're pulling for you.

Today will consist of me pretending to do work, while having three FireFox windows open:(1) Cardplayer Updates(2) Pokerwire.com(3) This postI will then proceed to wear out my F5 key.That is all by way of saying...GOOD LUCK DN. We're pulling for you.
Thanks for the F5 shortcut. Don't forget Alt + Tab to switch through the windows!
Thanks for the F5 shortcut. Don't forget Alt + Tab to switch through the windows!
Alt+Tab is God. I especially love the PowerToys upgrade for XP. Makes it look so pretty.
TAKE IT DOWN DANIEL! GOOD LUCK BRO! Custom, did you see we had 500+ posts in the other thread from yesterday?
Uh...so? Sorry, maybe I'm missing the significance of it, but I'm not sure what the big deal is.
Yeah best of luck to Daniel today. And thankyou Patty for doing a great job of keeping us updated.
Your welcome guys! Thank you for making this transition easy and painless. You guys have been great! :wink:
TAKE IT DOWN DANIEL! GOOD LUCK BRO! Custom, did you see we had 500+ posts in the other thread from yesterday?
Uh...so? Sorry, maybe I'm missing the significance of it, but I'm not sure what the big deal is.
Ya said that you were expecting a lot of posts here so i was refreshing your memory of yesterday.
Yeah best of luck to Daniel today. And thankyou Patty for doing a great job of keeping us updated.
Your welcome guys! Thank you for making this transition easy and painless. You guys have been great! :wink:
There goes Patty again padding here post count. SW
Ya said that you were expecting a lot of posts here so i was refreshing your memory of yesterday.
Updates, buddy....updates. :club:
Today will consist of me pretending to do work, while having three FireFox TABS open:(1) Cardplayer Updates(2) Pokerwire.com(3) This postI will then proceed to wear out my F5 key.That is all by way of saying...GOOD LUCK DN. We're pulling for you.
FYPtabbed browsing rules. p.s. ctrl+tab switches between tabs.