February 4.40 Challenge

February 4.40 ChallengeRules• The entry fee is $50. You may split it with one other player and enter as a team of two, or pay the full amount yourself and enter as an individual, in which case you will play all 30 games yourself. • There are no separate prizes for teams and individuals, each $50 entry is competing for the same prize. • Maximum of 30 games played, lowest five dropped• Teams may split the 30 games however they want. Team score is a simple sum of individual scores. • Each tourney you enter must be entered on the tracker website (information below) before the tournament starts. • When you are done with a tourney, you must enter your finish place on the tracker website. • Points will not count towards your total until your finish has been confirmed by another player. • Payouts will be determined once the total number of entrants is finalized. • The challenge begins Feb 01 at 12:00 AM PokerStars time, and ends Feb 29th at 11:59 PM. Any tournaments you register for before or after that period will not count. • Points for finishes are awarded according to the table found here: http://www.nautiluspoker.org/fcptourney/feb08/rules.phpThe Tracker• All scores will be tracked on the website: http://www.nautiluspoker.org/fcptourney/feb08/index.php• Scores for the previous tournament are archived here: http://www.nautiluspoker.org/fcptourney/jan08/leaders.php• You must register yourself on the tournament tracker website. If you have previously registered, you do not need to register again. • If you are on a team, you must set up your team via the tracker website by logging in and clicking on "my team". If you had a team in the previous challenge, you will need to set up your team again for this challenge. • Once you enter a tournament in the tracker, it cannot be changed for obvious reasons. If you make a mistake and need something changed, use the "request change" button on the tracker. Entry• FCP Info Bob will be holding the money. Send your $50 entry fee to Big_M (Scarborough) on PokerStars, and then send an e-mail to pokermanager@fullcontactpoker.com letting him know about the transfer and including both your FCP name and PokerStars name. Please email him and do not PM him. • If you are playing as part of a team, please post in this thread who your teammate is. • In order to get as many entrants as possible, entry will stay open until Feb 7th at 11:59PM. Misc• If you want the challenge leaderboard in your signature, use the following code:

[url=http://www.nautiluspoker.org/fcptourney/feb08/leaders.php][img=http://www.nautiluspoker.org/fcptourney/feb08/images/leaderboard.png][/url]

_______________________________________________________Payment confirmed from:solderz (solo)noflukeluke (solo)XXEddie (solo)navybuttons + xzanos (Born Too Loose)Mr. Sparco (solo)MyPlayIsRAB + natedawg2 (Rocky Mountain Rockstars)Napa_Don + doublemeup (Suicidal Sickos)Steve73 + crookedlinkBeaverstyle + throwmeaway (Team Boom Sauce)vbnautilus + Erik Ryland (FCP440 Ballers)Kuge + ervgott72 (KugeGotti)Tehtoe + tuckermitchell (Run Good One Timers)ThePhoenix88 + hijackedaffairs (Phoenix's Affairs)ah2388 + infinite loop (Iraqi Mayans)jcashx36x (solo)SBriand + SpeedKills (SpeedKills7)pt special + fluffdog (basement dwellers)booya25 + squid300 (boosquiddles)FargoPokerND + king1305 (haveashittyday)aussiedonk (solo)chgocubs99 (solo)HighwayStarTotal prize pool: $1100Payouts:1st place: $5252nd place: $3153rd place: $2104th place: $50

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

strange question, but would anyone object if i played $22/180 instead? I want to participate but i'm wayyyyy overrolled for 4.40/180 and it wouldn't be worth my time.
I do
strange question, but would anyone object if i played $22/180 instead? I want to participate but i'm wayyyyy overrolled for 4.40/180 and it wouldn't be worth my time.
I do
I think he meant if anybody but you had objections.
Nah, I don't think that's gonna work; performance in those is not comparable. But I think lots of people who enter are overrolled for them, it's the challenge and competition, along with our prize pool that makes it worth your time.
Nah, I don't think that's gonna work; performance in those is not comparable. But I think lots of people who enter are overrolled for them, it's the challenge and competition, along with our prize pool that makes it worth your time.
yeah, the performance is not comparable at all, the 22's are much harder. imo it's foolish of you all to not accept that.I'm out, gl all.
I am in. Shipped, emailed,a nd registered. Looking forward to this. Thanks to everyone helping with this. I am playing solo.
i am looking for a partner if i play.

I'll be in this too as well with my teammate who is our newest member: ErvGotti726 Expect the money to be shipped eventually...or soon...whenever. Team KugeGotti FTW

I might be interested imo
ok i am gonna think about playing if i do i will team up with u if u want. i will let u know by friday.
ill pimp myself out to the highest bidder obv, had most points in lsat challege ainec
i had 3rd highest average (granted I didn't play the max due to us having no chance to win)...i am single....wanna hook up...?