Team Ramrod Over Cheap Theives

Winning team: Team RamrodWinning Player: Gary212121Losing team: Cheap TheivesLosing Player: Jayboogie23Time of match: 20 minutesTeam ramrod acctually showed up and played this week. That alone was an accomplishment. Tough game for jayboogie, everytime he picked up a pair it was 3rd pair against my 2nd pair, or something along those lines. But as we both agreed thats poker, especially heads up.

forgot to add the final handthis point i have a little over 2,000 jay has a little under 1,000I picked up A-2 off in the BB.. jay boogie limps in and i call... the flop comes somthing along the lines of A-7-3.. i lead out and jay boogie raises me.... i think about it then call... the turn comes 2... i check it to jay and he leads out for around half the pot ...i re raise him his last 400 chips.... after some thought he calls.. showing A-8... the turn is a blank...

Yeah, I didn't win many showdowns, maybe a couple. I just picked up some small pots here and there to stay afloat. Missed a ton of draws as well, oh well it's part of the game. .That last hand with the A8, I could have possibly got away from when you made 2 pair on the turn, but I would have been very shortstacked if I folded it. I always hate going broke with 1 pair, but I was just hoping you had like A6 or A4, something like that, wasn't too far off from A2 I guess :club: Still it was a pretty good match, lots of small pots which is always fun.