How Do I Get My Money Of Merge

I have written merge several times and asked for a cheque when I withdrew my funds. I got this that no checks are available to Canada, and that I have to use skrill to withdraw. Well its over a month and I sent all my documents to skrill , sent follow up emails and still can't withdraw. what am I doing wrong? I even called skrill long distance and been on hold forever where I had to hang up. HELP, after many emails to skrill no one is replying

NO,

if you have any suggestions on how I can get my money off Merge it would be appreciated otherwise if you do not pls keep your thoughts to yourself

The problem is probably not with Skrill/Moneybookers but rather that the Merge skin you are using is very very slow at paying.

Which Merge site are you using ?

As a Canadian you might want to reconsider playing on any site or network that also serves Americans at this time.

lol Merge is a total joke

started on feltstars, to another site as they closed and now on carbon. all my money was transferred site to site as 2 of them closed down. Now carbon is telling me its skrill, that cheques are not payable to Canadians and I have to use skrill and deposit $20 again on Carbon to withdraw my balance of over $500

totally pissed as it been over 2 months and I want my money off the site. I feel like I am getting the runarounds from both sites Carbon and skrill. I always get my payments from PokerStars in hours via direct dep. Just don't get it.

Skrill/Moneybookers has to follow UK regulations for Financial Companies and that involves them having to know their customers which can mean some hassles to get an account set up and verified. That plus their generally poor customer service can create problems.

my account has been verified by skrill and carbon its just getting my money off the sites and their lack of communication thats a problem

Not

Can I ask why you would waste your time playing on any of the Merge sites when you can play all the Pokerstars you want? Seriously though why give up better game selection, better customer service, and always knowing your money is accessible to play on some shitty site like Carbon?

I play 90% of my games on Stars, but I also had a merge account so that I could play with a few of my American friends, I decided I wanted to withdraw some money thus running into problems doing that. With Stars I never have an issue withdrawing as it goes right into my bank account within hours.

People aren't having any problem getting paid through Skrill from Carbon and it usually gets processed in a week or less. Once you get your Skrill account set up it shouldn't be an issue. Even checks in the US are being processed within 2 weeks now. Good luck!

once again I have phoned skrill +44 203 514 5562 and cannot get passed the language choice. I push 1 for english and nothing happens it just keeps saying the same prompts over? I also had no responses from email as per their policies. What do I do to get my money off Carbon

once again I have phoned skrill +44 203 514 5562 and cannot get passed the language choice. I push 1 for english and nothing happens it just keeps saying the same prompts over? I also had no responses from email as per their policies. What do I do to get my money off Carbon

probably just keep asking that same question on here a few more times and everything will work out.
  • Like 1
  • 3 months later...

update,

Skrill Stalled me as I found out later they were stopping their services to Canadians as of Jan 02/2014. I sent them my all requested documents x4 since August So they never did process my withdrawal.

I went back to Carbon again on Jan 02/2014 and asked for a Withdrawal. Now they stated they would send me a cheque, but it would take 3-8 weeks to process this. I asked what happen to the bank wire option

as all documents were sent in, They adjusted that 4 weeks later. Well today I got my money however they still ****ed up. When you convert $500 US to Canadian funds I should be getting back $538.00 according to my bank.

Minus -$17.50 for fees that leaves $521. hello but $427 is not near $521.00 can they not do simple math. Nothing like being robbed by them. I spoke when them and they just do not get it. sigh, I will stick with PokerStars and PartyPoker

at least they are reliable.