Does Brian have to give DN a chunck of the prize money? I wonder what kind of deal they have.
Good question noob....I would assume since he is staked DN would get a few.....WOW....the guy is a GENIUS !! *Daniel's thoughts* I'll hold a grueling competition to find a worthy player, make it look like a contest.....get a TON of exposure, and get paid to do it.....mwwahahahah.....mwahahahahahahahahahahha.....AHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAADr%20Evil.jpgEdit: Dumb question OP....it was a CONTEST

ForRealDD - I may be reading your response wrong, but be careful to mock the OP. Brian won the competition as the protege.. his prize was a certain of tournament buyins. He's not being staked, it was his prize.

ForRealDD - I may be reading your response wrong, but be careful to mock the OP. Brian won the competition as the protege.. his prize was a certain of tournament buyins. He's not being staked, it was his prize.
better ?
OP, dont listen to FoRealDD, nothing wrong with your question...i too am curious on this subject, but i doubt they will give us any clear answer. :club:
In a previous post FCP INFO stated that Brian won the 10k entrys and that anything he won was his.
I don't know if we did or not, but I do know I am now dumber for having read this one.
I doubt your getting dumber from reading. Must be something else.
OP, dont listen to FoRealDD, nothing wrong with your question...i too am curious on this subject, but i doubt they will give us any clear answer. :club:
Que? I didn't say there was a problem with his question
I don't know if we did or not, but I do know I am now dumber for having read this one.
Does reading anything make you dumber then? Because this wasnt as bad as at least half of the posts in general. Oops, I just made you dumber.
Que? I didn't say there was a problem with his question
you were laughing at his post, but now, we are laughing at you.
In a previous post FCP INFO stated that Brian won the 10k entrys and that anything he won was his.I doubt your getting dumber from reading. Must be something else.
thx fubar... pretty sweet for Brian, hope he takes it down!
you were laughing at his post, but now, we are laughing at you.thx fubar... pretty sweet for Brian, hope he takes it down!
Huh ? I think you're mistaken....I said DN was a genius for coming up with this contest had he been staking the contestant, then somebody said be careful to mock him, so I edited in "Dumb question".....Back down Rocky...it's a good day for FCP , B-Fid is in the spotlight....Did you miss the beginning of my reply ? "Good question noob"I had no idea either....

How are all of you stil living past the age of 12?You've all made it this far in life but need to create such havoc on this easy topic?If you use basic understanding skills you'll come to the conclusion that DN held a contest in his favor. To promote FCP and make a name for 1 lucky contestant.Brian fidler is that lucky guy, and he now gets 4 months of instructions, and events, + 4 10k buy-ins into tournaments.If Brian wins any money throughout this entire process, He keeps it.

Huh ? I think you're mistaken....I said DN was a genius for coming up with this contest had he been staking the contestant, then somebody said be careful to mock him, so I edited in "Dumb question".....Back down Rocky...it's a good day for FCP , B-Fid is in the spotlight....Did you miss the beginning of my reply ? "Good question noob"I had no idea either....
it wasnt a stupid question, i dont know why you responded like that.
it wasnt a stupid question, i dont know why you responded like that.
Let me try to make it a little more clear ."GOOD QUESTION NOOB" means ...good question...I'm not actually sure about this...what aren't you understanding here ?I wasn't being a richard to anyone....I said good question...I was being %100 seriousI WAS poking fun and being a smart a$$ when I edited and said dumb question....
Let me try to make it a little more clear ."GOOD QUESTION NOOB" means ...good question...I'm not actually sure about this...what aren't you understanding here ?
you were being sarcastic, and now youre back pedaling...
Good question noob....I would assume since he is staked DN would get a few.....WOW....the guy is a GENIUS !! *Daniel's thoughts* I'll hold a grueling competition to find a worthy player, make it look like a contest.....get a TON of exposure, and get paid to do it.....mwwahahahah.....mwahahahahahahahahahahha.....AHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAADr%20Evil.jpgEdit: Dumb question OP....it was a CONTEST
How are all of you stil living past the age of 12?You've all made it this far in life but need to create such havoc on this easy topic?If you use basic understanding skills you'll come to the conclusion that DN held a contest in his favor. To promote FCP and make a name for 1 lucky contestant.Brian fidler is that lucky guy, and he now gets 4 months of instructions, and events, + 4 10k buy-ins into tournaments.If Brian wins any money throughout this entire process, He keeps it.
Royal = teh sexi time.
I hate it when you guys fight. I'm going to my room to write in my diary. :club:
I'm going to slam my head into my computer.....this room has been filled with estrogen and people telling me how I meant something I said....guy must be a killer cardplayer...

When we insult ignorant "new posters" it's kind of like kicking the dog. But when long time posters fight it's kind of like daddy hitting mommy.

Does reading anything make you dumber then? Because this wasnt as bad as at least half of the posts in general. Oops, I just made you dumber.
Alrighty folks, sarcasm was the key to my comment, once again to restate, sarcasm.
Alrighty folks, sarcasm was the key to my comment, once again to restate, sarcasm.
I don't think i've ever seen someone post "this thread just made me dumber" sarcastically. So you REALLY were implying it made you smarter? Got it.