Zeejustin Chip Leader

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ZeeJustin is the chip leader in Event #10. I wonder how many times he entered the event?.
That. was. a. goot. one.I find myself rooting for the guy. Maybe cause he is on my fantasy team.

he asked me to be his body double...I turned it down since I look nothing like him

baaa the jokes get old everyone makes mistakeshe is proving he can play good and gl to him final table big chip leader
A mistake is what your mother and father did that drunken night they grabbed that busted ballon instead of a condom the night they concieved you.What zeejustin did was cheating.Learn the difference.

he may well be a good player, I don't think anyone disputes that. But the fact remains that he cheated and lied about it with some BS 'gramma's account' story. As far as I am concerned the guy is a lowlife and everytime I think of him I think 'cheater' ...he is going to have that stamp on his forehead everytime he sits down to play.....good player or not, the guy intentionally swindled God knows how many Stars players out of who knows how much money....If he hadn't gotten caught he would still be multi accounting. being a thief is a lot more than a 'stumble' in good judgement it shows a lack of character and ethics...Justin Bonomo has neitheredit**I always confuse JJProdigy and Justin Bonomo but idgaf they are both cheating vermin

he may well be a good player, I don't think anyone disputes that. But the fact remains that he cheated and lied about it with some BS 'gramma's account' story. As far as I am concerned the guy is a lowlife and everytime I think of him I think 'cheater' ...he is going to have that stamp on his forehead everytime he sits down to play.....good player or not, the guy intentionally swindled God knows how many Stars players out of who knows how much money....If he hadn't gotten caught he would still be multi accounting. being a thief is a lot more than a 'stumble' in good judgement it shows a lack of character and ethics...Justin Bonomo has neither
wrong guy-bolded part was JJprodigy. Justin cheated admitted and has tried to move on.
Charles Manson made a few mistakes in his life....do we really need to classify him as a psycho killer?really, people?
well played chrozzo, well played :club::D :D :D

I'd like to examine some of the backrounds of you people trying to call him out and see how perfect you are. Anyone in this world who has any intelligence whatsoever knows it is not as simple as to say, "he cheated so he is a lowlife". Life is not black and white, its gray. And comon' people, we are talking about a poker player here, not someone working for the United Way. We are talking about a lifestyle that fuels itself by trying to take money from other people. He gave himself a few percentage points better chance of winning a tournament, and while I realize that is cheating, it certainly isn't enough to label him a scumbag for life. ZeeJustin made mistakes, I've made mistakes, who you have made mistakes that you are not proud of.

ZJ was def in the wrong for what he did, but if you think him and JJprodigy were the only multiaccounters.....lol. Right or wrong, EVERYBODY was doing it back in the day, he just happened to take the fall for the whole thing. Clarification: I never multiaccounted.

I'd like to examine some of the backrounds of you people trying to call him out and see how perfect you are. Anyone in this world who has any intelligence whatsoever knows it is not as simple as to say, "he cheated so he is a lowlife". Life is not black and white, its gray. And comon' people, we are talking about a poker player here, not someone working for the United Way. We are talking about a lifestyle that fuels itself by trying to take money from other people. He gave himself a few percentage points better chance of winning a tournament, and while I realize that is cheating, it certainly isn't enough to label him a scumbag for life. ZeeJustin made mistakes, I've made mistakes, who you have made mistakes that you are not proud of.
Cue Clay Aiken.
Oh Ive made a ton of mistakes in my life Im sure everybody has some skeletons in their closet, but cheating/stealing is pretty cut and dry...nothing 'gray about it'. I've never stolen anything in my life except maybe a pack of gum when I was a kid. a thief is a thief..period. There is nothing 'gray' about it. He went out of his way to intentionally defraud fellow players out of money...thats theft plain and simple....you can spin it all you want. I hate thieves they are the lowest form of life on Earth. Like I said before I realize he is a talented player I don't think anybody really disputes that...but bottom line is he stole and lied about it. I am a very forgiving person generally but if you steal money or intentionally defraud others....thats just reprehensible. He may be a 'nice guy' thats great...but once a cheat, always a cheat. It's a character flaw, not something you turn on and off like a light switch. I could care less that he apologized in his little blog. If he could get away with it again I'm sure he would try. GL to the kid he is obv a phenom, but I will always associate him with being a cheat no matter what.
Oh Ive made a ton of mistakes in my life Im sure everybody has some skeletons in their closet, but cheating/stealing is pretty cut and dry...nothing 'gray about it'. I've never stolen anything in my life except maybe a pack of gum when I was a kid. a thief is a thief..period. There is nothing 'gray' about it. He went out of his way to intentionally defraud fellow players out of money...thats theft plain and simple....you can spin it all you want. I hate thieves they are the lowest form of life on Earth. Like I said before I realize he is a talented player I don't think anybody really disputes that...but bottom line is he stole and lied about it. I am a very forgiving person generally but if you steal money or intentionally defraud others....thats just reprehensible. He may be a 'nice guy' thats great...but once a cheat, always a cheat. It's a character flaw, not something you turn on and off like a light switch. I could care less that he apologized in his little blog. If he could get away with it again I'm sure he would try. GL to the kid he is obv a phenom, but I will always associate him with being a cheat no matter what.
you sound more jealous then anything, and i doubt you really hate thieves as much as you say you do.
Yeah, I'm getting sick of the ZeeJustin jokes. He's a quality player
So because he's a quality player we should forget about what he does off the felt? The guy knowingly cheated. Albiet, a lot of people did it back then including a player I'm rl friends with who's a top 25 on p5's (slightly hidden brag post) who no longer multiaccounts after ZeeJustin got caught. But the point is, a lot of people were doing it, but ZeeJustin was the only one who got caught. The Grinder has admitted to multiaccounting back when he played online.OJ Simpson was a quality college football player, should we forget about the whole killing his wife thing? I know kind of bad analogy cuz murder > cheating at online poker and OJ was acquitted, but anywho, you get the point.Just saying because he's a good player doesn't mean it was okay for him to cheat.
A mistake is what your mother and father did that drunken night they grabbed that busted ballon instead of a condom the night they concieved you.What zeejustin did was cheating.Learn the difference.
zeejustin did not cheat. he was simply a good player who was bored so he paid double what others paid to double his chances.sounds relatively okay to me.the cheaters are the guys who enter twice for a 1 table tourney
I stole baseball cards when I was like 10.... I guess that makes me a low-life scum bag peice of **** loser.
zeejustin did not cheat. he was simply a good player who was bored so he paid double what others paid to double his chances.sounds relatively okay to me.the cheaters are the guys who enter twice for a 1 table tourney
This isn't even worthy of argument. You are wrong, figure out why.Hint: 6 accounts in a single tourn and all of the implications and possibilities involved.Learn the damn facts before you try to quote me.
So because he's a quality player we should forget about what he does off the felt?
There's a difference between this and the jokes being played out. You can remember him as a cheater and it probably shouldn't be forgotten, but every time there is a ZeeJustin thread the first reply is "How many accounts did he have in the live tourney, lolololololololololololololol." They're played out.
What about thieving rapists? The plot thickens.
What about people who are thieves, child molesters, rapists AND murderers?A bit worse than a thief. IMO.

According to PokerNews, the whole damn field is multi-accounting this event:Event 10 1 hour 4 min.$2,000 No Limit Holdem$2,000+$0Day 1 Concluded Day 2 Concluded Day 3 Started Wed 6 Jun - Fri 8 JunDay #3 started 12:00 pm PSTLive Reporting Log Photo Gallery Video Gallery Hands in depth Event Log Chip Counts Tags 2:31 PSTCards are in the air! Back in one hour.Read MoreJustin "ZeeJustin" Bonomo $2036000 Justin "ZeeJustin" Bonomo $1840000 Hunter Frey $900000 Hunter Frey $852000 Mike Banducci $717000 Mike Banducci $687000 Stan Weiss $609000 Todd Terry $560000 Will Durkee $486000 Todd Terry $473000