I'd like to hear some opinions on this hand.Blinds were 15/30. I was in the sb with AA. Early position player limps as does the cutoff. I raised to 120. Early position guy 3-bets to 210, cutoff calls. I 4-bet to 400. Both call. Flop was 986 with 2 diamonds. At this point, the pot size is over 1200 and I only have 1700 left in my stack. I would normally bet half the pot, but that would be a good chunk of my stack. I also didn't want to be called by anyone with a diamond draw. I didn't expect anyone to have flopped a straight with what went on pre-flop. I felt like my only option was to get it all in. So I did, and the early position guy calls, cutoff folds. Caller showed 88.Did I play this badly, or was I just a victim of the DOOM switch?

Except that no advice has been provided...nothing intelligent has been provided. Guess I picked the wrong site to get information.
I feel bad. Raise more pre both times you get the chance to raise. Flop is probably fine.
I'd like to hear some opinions on this hand.Blinds were 15/30. I was in the sb with AA. Early position player limps as does the cutoff. I raised to 120. Early position guy 3-bets to 210, cutoff calls. I 4-bet to 400. Both call. Flop was 986 with 2 diamonds. At this point, the pot size is over 1200 and I only have 1700 left in my stack. I would normally bet half the pot, but that would be a good chunk of my stack. I also didn't want to be called by anyone with a diamond draw. I didn't expect anyone to have flopped a straight with what went on pre-flop. I felt like my only option was to get it all in. So I did, and the early position guy calls, cutoff folds. Caller showed 88.Did I play this badly, or was I just a victim of the DOOM switch?
I think your 4-bet should be more if not a shove? I'm still learning myself but I think a standard 4-bet looks alot stronger than a shove. Not sure what stakes this is at or what kind of tournament this is but if it's the micro's they are just clicking buttons and will call anyway. As for the higher levels where you have more skilled players trying to do the standard 4-bet will probably set off alarms while shoving looks weaker. I guess I'll keep with the "theme" and also note that I am terrible and just trying to learn myself. Charles Barkley would enjoy this thread.