*******official: otc4life thread********

official members list:teneight gkunit20 phillip_339 nickforgot 7upncider pay4usc golden BigkgxmarshallxcardwarfareThe title says it all. the official OFF-TOPIC CREWthis will be like the Official up your post count thread, but without all the worthless "+1" and "bump" replies. RIP to the "up your post count thread". the mods as such tools here are the simple guidelines to become an official Off-topic FCPHAR member:1.you have to post in off topic frequently 2you have to be:a)funnyb)sarcasticc) have some sweet flames 3. You DON'T need to create a lame poem. when all set and done, we will create a poll in which FCPHAR aka off topic crew members will get to vote if you are in...or out! Before starting the requirements above and before we can go any further with you we will need to know the following things: first name age sex occupation school (if you are still in HS or going to college)location after you become a member, you need to put "OTC4LIFE" in your sig to let everyone know you are part of the FCPHAR aka off topic crew.you will defend all of your fellow brothers when they are needed. if one of us is getting flamed, you will stand behind them at all times. we will have discussions about random stuff in here. about our every day lives and anything else you want. everything is welcomed here******************OTC 4 LIFE*****************teneighti'll start:edward aka eddie aka eduardo aka Lalo aka TENEIGHT!20malepokercollegelos angeles

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vatche- the fcp at work crew is also known as The Army.phillip- you are welcomed any time. sorry that you hate me for a reason. ehhh it happenskoop- you are also welcomed. fcp is part of my every day life just like everyone elseteneight

vatche- the fcp at work crew is also known as The Army.teneight
well, i here the ARMY is going to vegas and they will be able to meet DN...what do u bring to the table? :club: sidenote...who are the official army members...

vatche- i dont know all of the army members. it is most of them who post in the FCPHA if not all. they probably wont meet daniel. They only will meet him if he gets knocked out of a tournament only. so far, we don't have anything planned out, but i see official FCPHAR aka offtopic private tournaments. getting staked in online tournaments. getting great advice in poker. and like kowboykoop does every day, we will bang hot chicks on a regular basis. lolseriously though, we could talk about a lot of things after we get a few members inteneight

vatche- the fcp at work crew is also known as The Army.phillip- you are welcomed any time. sorry that you hate me for a reason. ehhh it happenskoop- you are also welcomed. fcp is part of my every day life just like everyone elseteneight
Haha, i don't 'hate' you, i just hate the way you have handled some things on this forum, and for that reason, i dislike you...maybe, if i get some answers, then i will not dislike you so much anymore.1. Why did you make the bet with Don Giovanni, if you never had any intentions of sticking to it.2. Why 'did' (you have said your not doing it anymore) always flame Koyboy (who i also dislike) when it wasn't needed, you went after him in a big way, and then tried to make out like it wasn't your fault.I guess they are my main two questions....
Haha, i don't 'hate' you, i just hate the way you have handled some things on this forum, and for that reason, i dislike you...maybe, if i get some answers, then i will not dislike you so much anymore.1. Why did you make the bet with Don Giovanni, if you never had any intentions of sticking to it.2. Why 'did' (you have said your not doing it anymore) always flame Koyboy (who i also dislike) when it wasn't needed, you went after him in a big way, and then tried to make out like it wasn't your fault.I guess they are my main two questions....
F*CKING OWNED!!!!!!

1. okay, at first i didnt know if the best was actually on. i tried to slide my way out but couldnt. he then gave me the option not to post for a week and i took it. i love FCP and it was really stupid of me to make that bet in the first place. 2. i will start to ignore him more often. seriously, the flame wars we had before we lame and immature. i clearly dont care about him anymore and you wont see any more flame wars going on. see the "who wants koop and teneight to STF" thread. there's also a few more where he tried to flame me but didnt succeed. i just skimmed over his posts, then he realized i was just ignoring him. he is now picking fights with other members teneight

1. okay, at first i didnt know if the best was actually on. i tried to slide my way out but couldnt. he then gave me the option not to post for a week and i took it. i love FCP and it was really stupid of me to make that bet in the first place. 2. i will start to ignore him more often. seriously, the flame wars we had before we lame and immature. i clearly dont care about him anymore and you wont see any more flame wars going on. see the "who wants koop and teneight to STF" thread. there's also a few more where he tried to flame me but didnt succeed. i just skimmed over his posts, then he realized i was just ignoring him. he is now picking fights with other members teneight
I am picking fights with other members!?!?!??! Wow....I didn't know that....
1. okay, at first i didnt know if the best was actually on. i tried to slide my way out but couldnt. he then gave me the option not to post for a week and i took it. i love FCP and it was really stupid of me to make that bet in the first place. 2. i will start to ignore him more often. seriously, the flame wars we had before we lame and immature. i clearly dont care about him anymore and you wont see any more flame wars going on. see the "who wants koop and teneight to STF" thread. teneight
Ok, the first answer i understand, i may not really agree with what happened there, but i can understand that you might have made it as a half joke, then turned serious, and couldn't get out.But number 2 doesn't fully answer my question, do you agree that it was you that started the majority of these fights and flame wars. You say you have stopped it, and hey, maybe you have, and if you have, then now Koyboy has taken over your role, and is now trying to start it back up again, i will tell you what would help, you should apologize to Koyboy, apologize for flaming him for no reason so many times, and hopefully Koyboy will stop..
But number 2 doesn't fully answer my question, do you agree that it was you that started the majority of these fights and flame wars. You say you have stopped it, and hey, maybe you have, and if you have, then now Koyboy has taken over your role, and is now trying to start it back up again, i will tell you what would help, you should apologize to Koyboy, apologize for flaming him for no reason so many times, and hopefully Koyboy will stop...
im not taking sides...i like both teneight and koop the same, but i was under the impression that koop went after teneight 1st....i could be wrong.

phillip, koop started the battle..he stopped for a bit, but i keeped going. that's probably when you saw the battle going on.you saw the middle of it, but you didnt see the beg. and now you can watch the end. he could say whatever he wants after all my posts, i could careless. i actually told him he could join this crew. i dont need to apologize to him. teneight

But number 2 doesn't fully answer my question, do you agree that it was you that started the majority of these fights and flame wars. You say you have stopped it, and hey, maybe you have, and if you have, then now Koyboy has taken over your role, and is now trying to start it back up again, i will tell you what would help, you should apologize to Koyboy, apologize for flaming him for no reason so many times, and hopefully Koyboy will stop...
im not taking sides...i like both teneight and koop the same, but i was under the impression that koop went after teneight 1st....i could be wrong.
you are very very wrong. I stone cold guarantee you that if you really looked it up...you'd see it the other way around. However...most people think otherwise...which is fine, I don't really care that much about that in particular.
phillip, koop started the battle..he stopped for a bit, but i keeped going. that's probably when you saw the battle going on.you saw the middle of it, but you didnt see the beg. and now you can watch the end. he could say whatever he wants after all my posts, i could careless. i actually told him he could join this crew. i dont need to apologize to him. teneight
Hehe, ok, maybe thats going a little too far...I'll start.First name: Phillip (duh)Age: 18 (well, almost)Sex: MaleOccupation: StudentSchool: College (well, we call it uni)Location: AustraliaNow, i don't know if i post in Off Topic enough, i hope i do.... I haven't been rejected by the original FCPHA crew yet...but i'm working on it.About to change the sig.Do i get anything for being the first member?
you are very very wrong. I stone cold guarantee you that if you really looked it up...you'd see it the other way around. However...most people think otherwise...which is fine, I don't really care that much about that in particular.
like i said bro, i could be wrong...ii was just going based on memory...y dont u two just squash it? im sure teneight will be willing to have "peace" with u if u are willing...

I don't think I want to join a group that is known as the "rejects".Also, I'd like to say that I have never once posted in the "up your post count" thread. My posts are all legit. 8) I love off topic though. It's the section I visit second right after the NHL forum. 5/7 days a week I don't even visit general.

I don't think I want to join a group that is known as the "rejects".Also, I'd like to say that I have never once posted in the "up your post count" thread.  My posts are all legit.  8)  I love off topic though.  It's the section I visit second right after the NHL forum.  5/7 days a week I don't even visit general.
Hey now, the up your post count thread, there's alot of good discussion there. I definatly feel rejected by the fcp army. Every time I've tried to talk in there, and engage folks in conversation, I've felt pretty much rejected. I know, I know, they have a super cool club that they want to keep elite and all..I'm just sad about the insomniac army thread's demise.