Dumb Or Standard?

Forgive me, I cant seem to find the HH for some reason. $5+.50 standard STT. 3 handed. I have about 5500 in the bb and sb has about 100 or so more than me. Button is short and folds pre. Blinds are 120/240. sb raises to 720.I shove with A10. SB was aggressive but he wasnt a lunatic. Is this a bad play? Should I have made a smaller reraise? Say to 1800 or so? Ive just moved back to standard speed sngs and Im trying to get used to the slower pace. I was primarily playing the turbos and I seem to get a little lost in these types of situations. I still get antsy like in the turbos that I should be making moves but I think Im doing it in bad spots. Looking back on the hand I feel I didnt need to push here at all. Would anybody reccomend a fold? If so, why? Im open to all input. Thanks in advance.

what is the other guys stack. in a 9 max sng that is super important. your shove probably was +cEV but given icm i can see folding this. i mean calling icm wise is probably better then shipping. you have no need if both of you have chips and the shorty doesnt to get involved with this guy. you gain very little tourny equity when you are ahead and lose everything when you are behind. i mean if you are ahead and he calls you still are taking a coinflips or 60-40 that you have no impetus to take part in. I fold pre. or mmaayybbbee call seeing how we are IP and getting a semi ok price. shove risks too much.from what you said on the end it sounds like you already know the answer thou,...

raising to 1800 isn't great, I'd hate to fold off a third of my chips without ever seeing a flop if he shoves over the top. Flatting's fine, imo. You're in position and the SB will tell you a lot by bet sizing b/c he's not going to take crazy risks with a short stack still in the game. Folding's okay depending on just how short and/or bad the button is. A lot of this end game stuff is player dependent. Who do you have an edge on in the situation etc?

Thanks. I do feel I jumped the gun by pushing there. Calling seems to be the best play and I can reevaluate on the flop. I appreciate the info.

Thanks. I do feel I jumped the gun by pushing there. Calling seems to be the best play and I can reevaluate on the flop. I appreciate the info.
dont call imo, fold. we miss the flop a tonfold>>call>>>>>>> push
dont call imo, fold. we miss the flop a tonfold>>call>>>>>>> push
If you are folding AT 3 handed in SnG's to a single raise, I think you are leaking chips long term. I don't SnG hold 'em often....but I feel like that's a fair statement.