Wow.Out first hand, I'm v bad. He crai on the river when I had top two, turns out he rivered a straight that I couldn't really put him on...Sorry man. I really suck at tourneys atm qkaejbfjalsdklWNFLANF

Out 180 or so. Stone card dead, stole when I could, but was still very short. Shoved with 7d8d with 6bbs, BB wakes up with AJ. I flop an 8, but ace on the river seals it. I may have played a little too tight the 2nd half hour, but I was trying not to tilt the stake off after losing with AA to AJ after we shoved the flop and he turned his gutshot in a FTP KO tourney against another top 20 stack. I was positive and upbeat :club: and sure I was going to win that hand after we got it all in after the flop and I saw he was drawing to 4 outs.Thanks for the shot, hopefully Try_An_Hit can make a run for you.

Out 180 or so. Stone card dead, stole when I could, but was still very short. Shoved with 7d8d with 6bbs, BB wakes up with AJ. I flop an 8, but ace on the river seals it. I may have played a little too tight the 2nd half hour, but I was trying not to tilt the stake off after losing with AA to AJ after we shoved the flop and he turned his gutshot in a FTP KO tourney against another top 20 stack. I was positive and upbeat :club: and sure I was going to win that hand after we got it all in after the flop and I saw he was drawing to 4 outs.Thanks for the shot, hopefully Try_An_Hit can make a run for you.
No worries mate gg.