• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was reading this on 2+2 and I about lost it at the stupidity of it all. Go to town.http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat...0&fpart=all
yeah that guy is a moron, also the poker room is a moron for not having rules with "teeth"
and the boot smashing your face into it will make you think twice about doing it again. You will also be getting about what you deserve.
that about sums it up for me

Just about every poker room you ever go into has a "warning" for any kind of first offense to avoid punishing people who just don't know the rules as opposed to those who intentionally break them.

Just about every poker room you ever go into has a "warning" for any kind of first offense to avoid punishing people who just don't know the rules as opposed to those who intentionally break them.
I hear you there, but this person said that the place just always gives warnings and never kicks anyone out.. FWTW
I want to see how long it will take Zach to lock this up...Anyone have any SFW links or random low content posts fire away.
now you know how I have so many posts. The clock needs to start ticking faster.
I see acid has changed his avatar...I am so bored I am thinking about doing actual work to pass the time.
Honestly, I was just looking for the avatar that Veener Schnitz had of that hot naked bounciness girl. I didn't want to make her my avatar, I mostly I just missed her...The Evil Monkey that lives in the closet is a good change though.
I want to see how long it will take Zach to lock this up...
I forgot to mention...Zach asked me yesterday to be his eyes and ears here, so we're pretty much free to do whatever we want. :)Great story above this one.
Also, I just played a hand so badly, the entire forum would cry.
hahahahaha, you should stop playing on AP, it will give you herpes. In an unrelated note is it good to get involved in an ice cream eating competition in the second week at a new job?I broke all challengers and now I might die from Lactose poisining.

If it weren't for the fact that I know Zach would somehow get in on the action and change the outcome, I would suggest that we make sidebets on how long til it gets locked. :club:

What kind of ice cream? Mint cookies and cream, like KJ when you have AQ, is the nutzzzz!
vanilla with all the nutz and chocolate syrup you want... Jimmies they call them here but they are actually sprinkles... 7 bowls later and I am the champ or chump not sure.