Jump to content


Go To Heaven When You Die


  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 colonel Feathers

colonel Feathers

    Poker Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 1,081 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling

Posted 19 September 2012 - 03:57 AM

You wont regret it.
I dont suffer from delusions

I enjoy them

#2 BaseJester

BaseJester

    Poker Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 2,109 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Castle
  • Interests:Juggling. Ventriloquism. Story-telling.
  • Favorite Poker Game:The quintain

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:12 AM

.
If everybody is thinking the same thing, then somebody isn't thinking.
- General George Patton

#3 Essay21

Essay21

    forum legend

  • Members
  • 9,390 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:45 AM

be there in about fifteen minutes.

#4 brvheart

brvheart

    I'm the best.

  • Members
  • 25,323 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toyko, Japan
  • Interests:Playing in nuclear fallout.
  • Favorite Poker Game:I play 100/200 live with my best friend Jason.

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:58 PM

View PostEssay21, on 19 September 2012 - 08:45 AM, said:

be there in about fifteen minutes.

I desperately hope you can say that sincerely when you're on your death bed someday, SA. That goes for everyone else around here too. Even BigD.

View PostiZuma, on 20 August 2012 - 11:32 AM, said:

napa I was jesus christing suited, you guys just slipped in before me.

View PostEssay21, on 25 February 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

.

#5 colonel Feathers

colonel Feathers

    Poker Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 1,081 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling

Posted 20 September 2012 - 03:39 PM

View PostBaseJester, on 19 September 2012 - 04:12 AM, said:

.
Did you just edit a crude retort. or has my eloquence left you speechless?
I dont suffer from delusions

I enjoy them

#6 Scriptpro727

Scriptpro727

    Poker Forum Nut

  • Members
  • 491 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Belton, SC
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:17 PM

I'm in the middle of reading The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins. I can distinctly remember being 4 or 5 years old and hearing the story of Noah's ark in Sunday school. I remember thinking "no way". You're telling me that two penguins walk all the way up from Antarctica and got on that boat? Religion and the bible ask you to believe so many things that are just rediculous. Seems the new trend is to only believe the parts that suit you.

Explain to me why a child born into a Hindu family, respected his parents, grew up to be a community leader, spent countless hours serving his community, loved his wife and kids ends up in hell. That's what is bible tells us. That is not the expected action of a benevolent being who loves everyone equally, listens to every prayer, and has a plan for everyone. Ask in pubescent girl in Africa who just had her clitoris cut off if there is a benevolent God.

Only about 33% of the world are Christians. What makes anyone think that Christians are the only ones that got it right. Hell, even the Jews don't believe that Jesus is the son of God and Jesus is a Jew! And why would God condemn the other 67%?

I grew up in a southern baptist church in the south. 99.9% of the people in this community who go to church have never once questioned what they were being told. If there is a God wouldn't he want us to question? If humans didn't question and say "what if" we would still be living in caves.
"You know what's wrong with beating the Chinese?....An hour later you want to beat them again." --- Skip Carey giving basketball scores from the Pan American games during a Braves telecast.

#7 colonel Feathers

colonel Feathers

    Poker Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 1,081 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:43 PM

View PostScriptpro727, on 04 November 2012 - 05:17 PM, said:

I'm in the middle of reading The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins. I can distinctly remember being 4 or 5 years old and hearing the story of Noah's ark in Sunday school. I remember thinking "no way". You're telling me that two penguins walk all the way up from Antarctica and got on that boat? Religion and the bible ask you to believe so many things that are just rediculous. Seems the new trend is to only believe the parts that suit you.

Explain to me why a child born into a Hindu family, respected his parents, grew up to be a community leader, spent countless hours serving his community, loved his wife and kids ends up in hell. That's what is bible tells us. That is not the expected action of a benevolent being who loves everyone equally, listens to every prayer, and has a plan for everyone. Ask in pubescent girl in Africa who just had her clitoris cut off if there is a benevolent God.

Only about 33% of the world are Christians. What makes anyone think that Christians are the only ones that got it right. Hell, even the Jews don't believe that Jesus is the son of God and Jesus is a Jew! And why would God condemn the other 67%?

I grew up in a southern baptist church in the south. 99.9% of the people in this community who go to church have never once questioned what they were being told. If there is a God wouldn't he want us to question? If humans didn't question and say "what if" we would still be living in caves.
Wat the hell does this have to do with the ops suggestion that you go to heaven?
I dont suffer from delusions

I enjoy them

#8 Scriptpro727

Scriptpro727

    Poker Forum Nut

  • Members
  • 491 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Belton, SC
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:46 PM

Very simple colonel, you speak of something that doesn't exist. Is it really that hard to understand?

"You know what's wrong with beating the Chinese?....An hour later you want to beat them again." --- Skip Carey giving basketball scores from the Pan American games during a Braves telecast.

#9 Klanator

Klanator

    Poker Forum Newbie

  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:World Series of Poker

Posted 26 September 2017 - 01:57 AM

:10d :8d >>>[color=#FFFFFF[color=#333333]][/color]ฝากเงิน sbobet[color=#333333][/color][/color]
<<<

#10 Dubey

Dubey

    Poker Forum God

  • Members
  • 10,913 posts
  • Location:Lethbridge, Alberta

Posted 26 September 2017 - 06:53 AM

View PostKlanator, on 26 September 2017 - 01:57 AM, said:

:10d :8d >>>[color=#FFFFFF[color=#333333]][/color]ฝากเงิน sbobet[color=#333333][/color][/color]
<<<

+1

#11 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

    once and future king

  • Members
  • 24,850 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling

Posted 26 September 2017 - 03:37 PM

View Postbrvheart, on 19 September 2012 - 06:58 PM, said:

I desperately hope you can say that sincerely when you're on your death bed someday, SA. That goes for everyone else around here too. Even BigD.

love you too buddy.
Spoiler

#12 loogie

loogie

    Chopped Liver

  • Members
  • 6,119 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Favorite Poker Game:fun poker pics :)

Posted 29 September 2017 - 06:45 AM

honestly, though. it's more likely to be a deathcouch or deathfloor.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users