Happy Birthday Cubsfan44!

Hap-py birth-day Mr. cubsfan44happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuu!!! :club::ts :icon_dance:by the way, i can't believe i beat all the chicago boys to thisbut maybe NOW, he'll notice me

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hap-py birth-day Mr. cubsfan44happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuu!!! :club::ts :icon_dance:by the way, i can't believe i beat all the chicago boys to thisbut maybe NOW, he'll notice me
TTIWWPOh and Happy Birthday!!

Jeff:I am so glad that I met you on hereEvery time I think of you I shed a happy tearWill this be the year the Cubs win it too?Either way my friend, Happy Birthday to YouLove,Chris

Jeff:I am so glad that I met you on hereEvery time I think of you I shed a happy tearWill this be the year the Cubs win it too?Either way my friend, Happy Birthday to YouLove,Chris
This too.Love, Kurt
Jeff:I am so glad that I met you on hereEvery time I think of you I shed a happy tearWill this be the year the Cubs win it too?Either way my friend, Happy Birthday to YouLove,Chrischrisjeffmtnsjc1.jpg
FYP
k
No dude...44 is the fag, not you. Take it easy.
99 too
Best Birthday present ever! Life complete
Happy Birthday Mr. Cub
Didn't know Jeff was black.Cheers fag.
QFT Thnx for the Birthday wish but the name Mr. Cub is kinda taken already
Let's play two!Happy bday Jeff.
Thnx buddy
happy Bday
Thank you sir
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!that took way to long to do, hope you appreciated it
I do appeciate it.
If thats an attempt at a poem C-If thats an attempt at a love note A+
Happy Birthday Jeff!! Gettin up there huh? :4h
Just had to take a break to go #2, too much beer last night. You should be honored.
This too.Love, Kurt
<3