Bill Fillmaff Ps $4.40 180 Sng Final Table Video

So funny, I just played a house game yesterday and brought up bill fillmaff and we watched the video where he gets beaten by four of a kind and it always cracks me up.Thanks bro!!!!!

I haven't heard of this guy before, but what an idiot. Is this a character he has or is this his real reactions?
He's obv. mocking Phil Helmuth but I can see how you didn't see it.
He's obv. mocking Phil Helmuth but I can see how you didn't see it.
I mean there is no way I can tell at the start of the video. It is really funny though.
i literally laughed out loud.. nice vid "big *** adds popping up!" hahaa so funny
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean there is no way I can tell at the start of the video. It is really funny though.
Yeah, he's been around for a long time. You kinda missed out.
is this really worth my time?every episode of fillmaff gets worse and worse IMO.is the download wait worth it
If you like Bill Fillmaff it's worth the wait.I liked it.
is this really worth my time?every episode of fillmaff gets worse and worse IMO.is the download wait worth it
agreed. the regular episodes arnt very funny to me but this video is def worth a watch

It was OK, I started to get annoyed at his non stop yelling and stoopid commentary.That was a pretty crappy end to his tourney though.

I haven't heard of this guy before, but what an idiot. Is this a character he has or is this his real reactions?
You've never heard of Bill Fillmaff? That's pretty embarrassing. You must know nothing about poker.
You've never heard of Bill Fillmaff? That's pretty embarrassing. You must know nothing about poker.
I don't know much about the online players, but so far FCP players have really been fun and informative. Keep it up FCP!