Off Topic Scares The Shit Out Of Me

So.. I somtimes find myself totally bored with the general poker forum.. usually during the off hours and I try and venture in here but my head just assplodes pretty quickly... For me, and probably alot of other people out there... how teh **** do I troll OT w/o wanting to kill myself. I feel like every post is an inside joke that Im totally out of the loop on. Anything I should read?Also, for whatever reason I have a steretypical view of every poster in OT as a scary pedifile or something :club:.Soooooo yeh im kinda rambling but yeh... i guess this is me introducing myself to OT. Hi <3!!!I do lurk the pron thread sometimes though. hehe :ts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So.. I somtimes find myself totally bored with the general poker forum.. usually during the off hours and I try and venture in here but my head just assplodes pretty quickly... For me, and probably alot of other people out there... how teh **** do I troll OT w/o wanting to kill myself. I feel like every post is an inside joke that Im totally out of the loop on. Anything I should read?Also, for whatever reason I have a steretypical view of every poster in OT as a scary pedifile or something :club:.Soooooo yeh im kinda rambling but yeh... i guess this is me introducing myself to OT. Hi <3!!!I do lurk the pron thread sometimes though. hehe :ts
You're right. You should probably avoid OT completely. Read a book instead. Start with the dictionary.
Also, for whatever reason I have a steretypical view of every poster in OT as a scary pedifile or something :ts.
That's "pedophile"... and yes, spot on.
Soooooo yeh im kinda rambling but yeh... i guess this is me introducing myself to OT. Hi <3!!!I do lurk the pron thread sometimes though. hehe :4h
Welcome aboard!
Sick thread, beginning to current. Good luck.
^^^^^^^^^I still haven't managed to do this, and I've posted in off-topic for years. :club:
For me, and probably alot of other people out there... how teh **** do I troll OT w/o wanting to kill myself. I feel like every post is an inside joke that Im totally out of the loop on. Anything I should read?
so do you enjoy drift racing?
OK a litlle help first off, get rid of these:):(Second
Hi
This is already copywritten and overusedFourth - <3 this is now less than threeFiF - I have read the Chicago/Az guy threads in GenPo, all the pedophiles are not just in here. And suprisingly enough I bet we have a lower overall homosexual ratio, but a much higher been with transsexual ratio. So that is probably a wash.

Mostly we just tell stories written from the point of view of the Loch Ness Monster. Example:He had, for the majority of his first 900 years of life, lived in a lake. From what he could ascertain from the evidence that surrounded him, he had just sort of appeared out of nowhere. Or, and this thought he just couldn't shake, he had appeared out of nowhere just an instant ago, with a head full of memories, and a swagger to his gait. Of course that last part was a metaphor, and when he thought about it, it confused him greatly how he could come up with a metaphor involving a term he had no knowledge of, living in the sea with no legs and thus no gait to speak of. And what were legs even? The level of complexity in his internal dialogue had become unbearable, leading him to suspect, by Ockham's razor*, that the most reasonable explanation was that he was actually a character in a fictional story, and had somehow, through magic perhaps, attained existence in this fashion. Truth be told, from his perspective, that seemed completely unreasonable, but suspected it might seem reasonable from an outside observer reading about his plight. The fact that he showed such great concern for fictional entities who would read about him, believing him to be fictional, was not something he cared to think about for too long. He was a monster after all, and didn't have all the time in the world to just think about things. He had monster things to do. Including but not limited to: Popping up to say hi and let out a "RAWR", every twenty years or so. Something at this point should be mentioned: Given that his existence was so mysterious, it should come as no surprise that much about his universe was also strangely different. For example, time moved ten times as quickly for him. The conscious perception of time, I mean. So his 900 years of life only felt like 90, and the twenty year gap between above sea level excursions only felt like two years. Of course, the twenty seconds he spent above water felt only like two seconds. He was a very shy monster, but this fact had not occurred to him, given that "shy" is a relative concept, and he had no other monsters with which to compare himself to. Until one day he found one. An even shyer monster, whose conscious perception of time moved 100 times as fast, and had existed for 9000 years, and would pop up every 200 years for two seconds (which felt, of course, like 0.02 seconds, very shy indeed!). Thus, he came to conclude that he was in fact an extrovert, as compared to his friend he named Mary. He had named himself Toblerone, something which Mary found very funny, as judged by her (if I'm understanding the nature of conscious time slowing down correctly) deep, drawn out laugh. Moral of the story: If only two people exist in the world, it's very hard to develop an accurate concept of introversion and extroversion. *A term which he had independently created

Don't worry, rcgs59 will be along shortly to explain matters.
beware of spelling and grammar police
fif.jpg - I have read the Chicago/Az guy threads in GenPo, all the pedophiles are not just in here. And suprisingly enough I bet we have a lower overall homosexual ratio, but a much higher been with transsexual ratio. So that is probably a wash.
FYP