Whats up Micro Limit Players.I've been playing poker for about 6 years now. I'm 22 from Honolulu, Hawaii. I play on Pokerstars "jcashx36x"I was looking for 2-3 guys/ladies to form a small poker crew that constantly plays in the micro limits. Preferably from the West Coast aso that the time difference is not that much of a factor and Pokerstars players.I want to be comitted to this group and each one of you. We can discuss strategies, our good & bad plays to make us better players.It would be great for other people to help me fix the leaks in my game, and most of all help each other.I'll set up a Team Blog where all of our members can look to.Im totally serious about this. Please inquire if your serious too.If interested please post : where your from, age, sex, site you play on and name, and how often you play and what hours you play, and what limits/games you play normally.Please PM me with your email or email me at jcashx36x@yahoo.com and use the subject Poker Crewthank you, jcashx36xps- please reply with questions

I don't really see the point. We already do this on the forums.We are all here to help/support each other.
Forums are huge with many people. A group of 3-5 would be great and easy to follow. It wouldnt be a whos better than who kind of thing. It just serves as motivation & determination to strive and succeed.
Wouldn't asking if I am a winning player or not be a more important factoid, from a poker crew perspective, than my age and sex ?[/quoteits not about what you've done/accomplished, or whos better than who.....its about IMPROVING your play in every aspect of the game!

Really, we already do this here. You have the //HIDEOUT\\ - ISAP crew. We're not all micro players, but still. We rail each other, discuss HH's. And the micro-limit section has 2 great posters in Zach and Actuary. (there are others, please noone be offended by being left out) Hang out for awhile, find some guys that you e-get along with and things will come together.

How do you make friends on the internet? Sure I post up on here and sometimes joke around with someone but I have never even come close to what I would consider an e-friend. How do you know ur friends? Is it when you IM each other all the time and rail each other at FT's? Thanks for the info in advance....:)Peace

How do you make friends on the internet? Sure I post up on here and sometimes joke around with someone but I have never even come close to what I would consider an e-friend. How do you know ur friends? Is it when you IM each other all the time and rail each other at FT's? Thanks for the info in advance....:)Peace
Sure. I got a ton of e-friends, I guess. Who knows. If you talk to someone on aim or msn like every day, they're prolly e-friends, lol.MTT railage counts also.Now if you get cash game railage, then you know you got something special.
what limits...like .1/.2 or 1/2?
anything at or under .50/1 NLHEits just e*friends. You know, just to keep your game straight. It serves as motivation. Everyone has a lot to improve in many areas...especially me
Sure. I got a ton of e-friends, I guess. Who knows. If you talk to someone on aim or msn like every day, they're prolly e-friends, lol.MTT railage counts also.Now if you get cash game railage, then you know you got something special.
The Zach Guide to e-friends. :)But yea, that's pretty much it. If you look them up when you're on, or they look you up when you're on. etc, etcI'll stop by cash games and say what's up. Maybe sit in. If someone's in a tourney I'll stop by every so often, check on progress.