Advice For 3/6 Limit

Anyone have any advice for 3/6 limit holdem. Typically i only play SNG's but im gonna go play some 3/6 at a card house this weekend. Any general advice would help.
Painful! No, it's very painful! Patience is your #1 virtue. I used to play lots of 3/6 n 4/8 until I felt comfortable enough for NL. There is def some $$ to be made but v small in comp to whats there to make. Live 3/6 is a beginners game with lots of beginners. Hand selection is something you must use to your advantage. They will like to play many more hands than you will and will make more wild hands (to say the least) than you. Stick to a very tight, agg style. They hate raises n reraises so stay agg. Find your maniacs and set em up. See if they have a small buy-in NL game you can play in. Lots more profitable and a necessary tool in today's environments. I sure learned a lot though playing all that limit. I feel I could forever revert back to playing limit to pad my roll if I had to. Good luck on your fishing trip!
Painful! No, it's very painful! Patience is your #1 virtue. I used to play lots of 3/6 n 4/8 until I felt comfortable enough for NL. There is def some $$ to be made but v small in comp to whats there to make. Live 3/6 is a beginners game with lots of beginners. Hand selection is something you must use to your advantage. They will like to play many more hands than you will and will make more wild hands (to say the least) than you. Stick to a very tight, agg style. They hate raises n reraises so stay agg. Find your maniacs and set em up. See if they have a small buy-in NL game you can play in. Lots more profitable and a necessary tool in today's environments. I sure learned a lot though playing all that limit. I feel I could forever revert back to playing limit to pad my roll if I had to. Good luck on your fishing trip!
Yes... PATIENCE. Wait for good starting hands. If your patient and wait for good hands you will win some large pots. Just be aware that you will not get people off their draws... they will always call. If there are 3 or 4 people still playing on the river with 3 cards of the same suit someone will always have the flush. So people will chase a lot. So like Slim said Tight/aggressive is the way to go. Just remember 1 fact... the loose players who win big pots in 3/6 almost always lose there money by the end of the night.