turn decision with 2nd best straight and flush draw

Ultimate Bet No-Limit Hold'em, $.50 BB (9 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxSB ($182.05)BB ($49.95)UTG ($23.60)UTG+1 ($24.50)MP1 ($15.50)Hero ($51.25)MP3 ($25)CO ($9.50)Button ($18.85)Preflop: Hero is MP2 with 6:spade:, 7:spade:. MP3 posts a blind of $0.50. 1 fold, SB completes, BB calls $0.Flop: ($2.50) 5:club:, Q:heart:, 8:spade: (6 players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, MP1 checks, Hero checks, MP3 checks.Turn: ($2.50) 9:spade: (6 players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG bets $2.5, MP1 folds, Hero calls $2.50, MP3 calls $2.50, SB folds, BB folds.River: ($10) J:diamond: (3 players)UTG bets $7, UTG calls $7.Final Pot: $38Table was loose and crazy agro.With all these people in the hand, I was pretty concerned that one could very likely have 10 J here. UTG was loose preflop but never out of line postflop. After thinking a while about it, I decided I couldn't handle raising and then being put all in, so I just called to see what developed on the river. I think the river is an obvious fold.