Yup, raise it up with 3 players already in. Best case scenario, you fold out a couple higher lone spades, and get a few calls from one pair type hands. You could also clean up some Q/J outs.

rare pf with multiwayPokerStars 0.50/1.00 Hold'em (10 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Preflop: Me is CO with Qheart.gif, Jspade.gif. UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 calls, 1 fold, MP2 calls, 1 fold, Me calls, 1 fold, SB completes, BB checks.Flop: (7 SB) 6club.gif, 9spade.gif, Tspade.gif(7 players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG bets, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 calls, 1 fold,...
Me Raises, 2 folds, UTG 3-bets, 2 folds, Me callsyeah, not sure that worked out so well - but maximized my chances of winning a good size pot at least, fwiw****Turn: (7.50 BB) 2s.gif(2 players)UTG bets, Me ?

Free card cap the flop baby!Call the turn, probably call any spade river, and I'd raise if I hit my straight. You could make a case for raising a Q, K, A spade too, btw.

Me Raises, 2 folds, UTG 3-bets, 2 folds, Me callsyeah, not sure that worked out so well - but maximized my chances of winning a good size pot at least, fwiw****Turn: (7.50 BB) 2s.gif(2 players)UTG bets, Me ?
I dont think anyone at micros is gonna fold to a turn raise so calling seems easy. Next!
But I represented the fd so well on the flopNow I hit!!!!
Is this really 50/100 or something? I never trust an unknown to fold. If he calls, you're probably going to have to fire again on the river if you miss too.
you keed, right?
Meh, depends on my reads on UTG.Nothing pisses me off more than having someone free card cap me.
Is this really 50/100 or something? I never trust an unknown to fold. If he calls, you're probably going to have to fire again on the river if you miss too.Meh, depends on my reads on UTG.Nothing pisses me off more than having someone free card cap me.
But I figured you'd bet the Turn if checked to, so the cap would be for FEBut, I see what you're saying.********I'l wait until tomorrow to post the turn action and give some more dorks a chance to opine(somehow, I'm regressing to 21/11/1.7 SLAPpy!!!. I wouldn't know it w/o seeing it)
flop. i reply before i read responses.
Jesus... I figured this out like 2 seconds after I posted, and went to edit it, and you got 2 replies in before me, lol.

I'd be more apt to cap flop if the Q was a spade instead of a heart.I call turn. I think if you raise you won't fold better hands than you, and hands that may have stuck around to the river that you end up beating will fold. Ace high flush is raising you here, and king high and queen high flushes are calling you down.

I did not think he played it like a FD but I did.So...PokerStars 0.50/1.00 Hold'em (10 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)Preflop: Actuary is CO with qh.gif, js.gif. UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 calls, 1 fold, MP2 calls, 1 fold, Actuary calls, 1 fold, SB completes, BB checks.Flop: (7 SB) 6c.gif, 9s.gif, ts.gif(7 players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG bets, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 calls, MP2 folds, Actuary raises, SB folds, BB folds, UTG 3-bets, UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 folds, Actuary calls.Turn: (7.50 BB) 2s.gif(2 players)UTG bets, Actuary raises, UTG 3-bets, Actuary calls.River: (13.50 BB) 8h.gif(2 players)UTG bets, Actuary ?He likes his hand a lot.I thought the turn raise had enough value + FE to be +EV.So now: Call or Raise ?

Raising would be terrible, after that turn play, imo.
I was gonna argue with you because I thought actuary just called on the turn, but then I saw that he raised. Isnt actuary supposed to be the passive dude on the forum?????

Haven't read replies...I think raising is standard here. We've got a bettor and two callers, and somewhere around 30ish% pot equity... the raise is for value and a free card. I realize there may be flush draws out there, but our OESD + two overs helps make up for that.I think you're leaving money on the table if you just call here.