I Hate Basketball

bet on it than watch it, either you will hate it even more or start loving it. Its a love hate relationship for me, the reffing sucks.
Tell me why you like it....maybe I'm not watching it properly.e-points awarded for humourous answers
Why should I like hockey?Both a question AND an answer!(Did i blow your mind?)
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I think some NBA players are the best athletes out of any sport. I know it is hard to compare the athleticism needed in different sports, but it is my opinion that the best athletes are in the NBA. Some of the things these guys do are mind boggling. For example, how does a 5'9 guy dunk? And how does he win a dunk contest?(edit) nice bump

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Idk what there is not to love about it... Honestly
College refs. Charges.All the "math" people who have never played that think these players can do whatever they want on the court at any time against a defense that is trying as hard as you are.TV timeouts. (But that's not just basketball)
Whatever, Joe Morgan.
Ha.Really, though...If a team doesn't go 2 for 1 when they have the chance it's a sin. Even when they run a play or get in their offense early enough to do so.Or when they take a 3 with the game tied on the last shot, even if it's a wide open look...sin.

Can't win with those guards.Brady Morningstar is still really bad. You think that 25th birthday might make the difference...It was awesome how VCU was denying every pass in their press except to Morningstar making him bring it up.

Can't win with those guards.Brady Morningstar is still really bad. You think that 25th birthday might make the difference...It was awesome how VCU was denying every pass in their press except to Morningstar making him bring it up.
i was screaming at the tv for billy the kid to take him out. but no dice.
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 years later...