New Year's Resolutions

so with the new year approcaching, I was thinking of what I want to accomplish in the new year...not just poker related.1) keep working out regularly, however go more often, 6 days a week2) stop eating junk food and in general to start eating better3) get myself more organized4) make my first charitable donation (not sure to where or how much yet)5) keep a good poker cycle. Study and play and keep good records. Reach a 200k BR by the end of 2009. 6) improve as a poker player and become a better personi'll add on as i think of more...

1. Stop flirting unmercilessly with those who don't want it
  2. ?????
  3. Make profit

That's pretty much it since otherwise I'm perfect.

Tim/dustin/slim/luckbox will be soooooooooooooooo disappointed.
start smokinggain some weightstop working out
The only guy who will keep his resolutions.
Tim/dustin/slim/luckbox will be soooooooooooooooo disappointed.
Tim wants it. He really does. It. Yes, that it.HotStuff is still getting the flirting since as far as I know he wants it. Slim never wanted it.Luckbox still wants and is getting it.I notice you're not on that disappointed list. Guess I'll add another to the "Tone it the fuck down list".
Tim wants it. He really does. It. Yes, that it.HotStuff is still getting the flirting since as far as I know he wants it. Slim never wanted it.Luckbox still wants and is getting it.I notice you're not on that disappointed list. Guess I'll add another to the "Tone it the fuck down list".
well i take it posting more isn't going to make one of your resolutions...but seriously, how the hell do you have over 30k posts? that's insane...

1. Don't throw up (been using this one for 8 yrs now and going strong)2. Don't get hit in the face (Been using this one for 18 yrs now and going strong)3. Don't fall off tall buildings 4. Don't fight women5. No more gay sex

well i take it posting more isn't going to make one of your resolutions...but seriously, how the hell do you have over 30k posts? that's insane...
Actually the less flirting will most likely cause the post rate to go way down.I have a job I have to be at 8 hours a day that only entails about 2 hours of work. It's easy. All the cool kids are doing it.
She only averages 30 posts a day. You have 34 posts already today.
1. Don't throw up (been using this one for 8 yrs now and going strong)2. Don't get hit in the face (Been using this one for 18 yrs now and going strong)3. Don't fall off tall buildings 4. Don't fight women5. No more gay sex
*cough*bullshit*cough*
She only averages 30 posts a day. You have 34 posts already today.
this is not a normal day for me. and obv i know that u know that, so why post that?
this is not a normal day for me. and obv i know that u know that, so why post that?
Defensive much?It's okay. A small post count has nothing to do with a small penis size. It's purely coincidental.Perhaps I should have left that last sentence off but it's funny and nothing is sacred for the funny.
I'll take all the flirting you have, babygirl, as long as it's directed towards me.
  1. Stop flirting unmercilessly with those who don't want it
  2. ?????
  3. Make profit

That's pretty much it since otherwise I'm perfect.

I could never stop flirting with those who dont like it. Those are the ones I strive to flirt more with. Anyday now, speedz is going to throw himself at me and ask me to make love to him. I just know it!
I could never stop flirting with those who dont like it. Those are the ones I strive to flirt more with. Anyday now, speedz is going to throw himself at me and ask me to make love to him. I just know it!
so i'm supposed to be playing hard to get?goddammit