• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it will be pretty cool. to be honest though, I was a little bored with the first episode
I thought the premier was good. I'm sure it's going to pick up in the next few weeks as more characters are introduced and we see more gruesome shots of the cheerleader with mangles body parts.

I think it looks like crap, although I wasn't repelled by it. It's sort of like X-Men meets Indiana Jones with pretty tweeners. Might get good, but it's not my kind of show, aside from the fact that I always wanted to be able to fly and self-heal.

Heroes is going to be great. It is attempting to, stylistically, mimic Lost. I like the idea of a television show that will, seemingly, birth a comic universe. Hopefully it will not limit itself to a one deminsional apocalyptic idea as alluded to in the premiere.

I caught the rerun last night on USA (who is apparently rerunning all of NBC's new shows on latenight) and thought it was kind of funny. The hero archtypes are hilarious.One guy has to get completly high to apparently see the future through paintings.And why does the asian guy have to look constipated to use his power.

I caught the rerun last night on USA (who is apparently rerunning all of NBC's new shows on latenight) and thought it was kind of funny. The hero archtypes are hilarious.One guy has to get completly high to apparently see the future through paintings.And why does the asian guy have to look constipated to use his power.
f_uck me for having class until 9 on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays

Last night's episode was very slow until the end. I loved the cliffhanger. looks like they are laying the ground work for some interesting television. Next week apparently it all comes together and there is some serious superhuman mutant power action. Should be good times.

f_uck me for having class until 9 on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
sci fi is rebroadcasting heroes at 6 pm central fridays if that helps. :club:

I was reading up on the show and found out that the first two episodes were origionally planned as a two hour season premiere but they broke them apart for whatever reason. Some stuff I read about a few of the characters powers...

polititian can fly, his brother CANNOT, his power is power absorption- aka Rogue.The son of the chick with the alternate persona in the mirror is going to have some type of power also.

I'm getting kind of tired of the blonde chippy constantly being in her cheer outfit. Okay already, I get it, she's a cheerleader. stop beating me over the head with it. So far I'd have to say the Japanese guy is the most likable character, he's just so sure that his talents are a good thing and he's got such a positive outlook.

I'm trying to figure out who they found dead in the second episode in the painters apt. I don't think it was him.
I thought it was him but he appeared in the show later. I DVR'ed it so I need to watch it again this weekend.

I'm warming up to this, partly because it's not as "clean" and "pretty" as I thought it was going to be.I'm really liking the Japanese story arc and that cheerleader is one smoking hot chick.

I'm trying to figure out who they found dead in the second episode in the painters apt. I don't think it was him.
I think that it was the painter but it happened in the future which can be changed; for instance, the Japanese guy brought along his friend to the U.S. whereas in the "first" future, he didn't go.What was with the black guy at the bar which caused the mind reader to keel over? Was it because the guy had no thoughts to read?Wonder where the cheerleader is, who brought her there and who "opened" her up.Really good show and writing so far.
I'm getting kind of tired of the blonde chippy constantly being in her cheer outfit. Okay already, I get it, she's a cheerleader. stop beating me over the head with it. So far I'd have to say the Japanese guy is the most likable character, he's just so sure that his talents are a good thing and he's got such a positive outlook.
Are you kidding? That cheerleader only needs to appear in her outfit
I think that it was the painter but it happened in the future which can be changed; for instance, the Japanese guy brought along his friend to the U.S. whereas in the "first" future, he didn't go.What was with the black guy at the bar which caused the mind reader to keel over? Was it because the guy had no thoughts to read?Wonder where the cheerleader is, who brought her there and who "opened" her up.Really good show and writing so far.
Yeah, it's slwo, but picking up steam. First episode Iw as like...meh...second, ok, maybe you've got me. Third, I'm like the painter hooked on heroin.Meaning I shoot up after the episode to try and see if I can paint the next episode tow atch it.Yeah, I know I was reaching, but I thought it sounded good in my head
The black guy was exposed as another character in a TV guide spoiler. His powers were not though, so his role is unknown at this point.NBC's site for the graphic novels that accompany the showMost interesting thing I found in them is where Hiro got his name, and a little of his family history.

This show got me hooked and all i watch is ESPN. The black guy ("Sylo" i think) u guys are talking about is the guy who might have killed the professor who wrote the book they all have. The son of the professor broke into sylo's apartment with that chick and they were figuring **** out and they think he has all the answers atleast thats what i got. I think he has stronger powers than everyone else thats why he broke down the cop who hears ****.

This show got me hooked and all i watch is ESPN. The black guy ("Sylo" i think) u guys are talking about is the guy who might have killed the professor who wrote the book they all have. The son of the professor broke into sylo's apartment with that chick and they were figuring **** out and they think he has all the answers atleast thats what i got. I think he has stronger powers than everyone else thats why he broke down the cop who hears ****.
The guy who made the cop point the gun at herself was white.

The first couple of episodes got me somewhat interested in the show. I've come to the conclusion that this show has massive potential to be one of the best shows ever. The writing of the story is genuinely developing the characters and making them genuine people. The "good guys" aren't so goody goody as to the point of causing nausea, and the "bad guys" aren't bad to the point of commiting acts for no purpose other than just to be evil. Also, I like how some characters are still floating in the good guy or bad guy gray area. Furthermore, they seem to be developing a well thought out mythology and storyline. Basically, I'm hooked.