• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume this will be pinned when the time comes.I wonder if the new season will start earlier than is traditional for shows like Heroes/Dirty Sexy Money/Chuck...shows that didn't come back after the strike. They should have plenty of time to get some shows in the can.And what about the spinoff show, any word on it, Josh?

And what about the spinoff show, any word on it, Josh?
Last I heard because of the strike Origins on the axe.Season 3 is really season 2 part 2 and into what would have been the real season 3, the strike threw the whole timeline off so the first thing they said they didn't need to do was the spinoff series. I read it might get brought back to the table later. I keep an eye on Kevin Smiths website since he was the person tapped to direct the first episode.

I watched all of Season 1 in like 2 days I have yet to watch Season 2, I assume Season 2 was just as kick ass as the first?

I watched all of Season 1 in like 2 days I have yet to watch Season 2, I assume Season 2 was just as kick ass as the first?
I'd say its not for two reasons.First, the twins were annoying as hell. Second, it's cut short and is only 11 episodes long covering chapter 2 and not chapter 3 as was originally intended because of the strike.
I'd say its not for two reasons.First, the twins were annoying as hell. Second, it's cut short and is only 11 episodes long covering chapter 2 and not chapter 3 as was originally intended because of the strike.
Agreed.But it's all pretty awesome all around.
I found the first half of the season to be terribly boring, especially the twins stuff. A poorly thought out storyline and my eyes started to bleed black ooze every time they were on screen.
I assume this will be pinned when the time comes.I wonder if the new season will start earlier than is traditional for shows like Heroes/Dirty Sexy Money/Chuck...shows that didn't come back after the strike. They should have plenty of time to get some shows in the can.And what about the spinoff show, any word on it, Josh?
I know this is a heroes thread but, Jadaki, do you have any idea of if Chuck is coming back? I really liked that show and hope it does come back. As far as the new season I can't wait. I think expectations will be lower than going into the start of season 2 because season 2 wasn't really that good. But I did enjoy the character development of them and hell kensei at times got interesting and also boring a bit. Any timeline of when the new episodes will start for heroes?
I know this is a heroes thread but, Jadaki, do you have any idea of if Chuck is coming back? I really liked that show and hope it does come back. As far as the new season I can't wait. I think expectations will be lower than going into the start of season 2 because season 2 wasn't really that good. But I did enjoy the character development of them and hell kensei at times got interesting and also boring a bit. Any timeline of when the new episodes will start for heroes?
Chuck will get relaunched the same tie as Heroes from what I have read. So this fall, exact date to be determined. I'd guess mid-late September.
  • 4 months later...

Monday, September 22 8/7cHEROES: COUNTDOWN TO THE PREMIERE SPECIALTo celebrate "Heroes" special two-hour Season Three premiere, with two action-packed episodes airing back-to-back, the cast of NBC's award-winning drama hosts a one-hour countdown special that will take viewers behind-the-scenes and down the red carpet, through the ropes and into the exclusive premiere party at L.A. hot spot Edison. Watch an assortment of special, never-before-broadcast segments with all-new information about the worldwide hit's first two seasons

Random silly predictions for season 3....We will find out the mystery man who shot Nathan is future Peter, cause he watches to much Spiderman 3 and wants to be emo like Peter Parker and takes out his angst on big brother. What a quandary, evil future peter vs good current peter, but neither can kill the other for fear of wiping out all of existence!Mohinder discovers how to make a serum that can give anyone super powers instead of finding a cure, because he is a little backwards after all. He will test it on Ando and make he will try prove to Hiro he is cool and Hiro will duel him while the new Speedy Gonzalez girl picks their pockets.Sylar finally catches Claire and gets to examine her brain. He gets her powers. Claire survives the attack, though. Claire makes some comment about Sylar eating brains, which Sylar looks disgusted with and decapitates Claire Bear while he plays hacky sack with her face.Somehow Nikki is alive... for no good reason she can survive fires while her husband can walk through walls but manages to catch bullets in the wrong part of his body.

Random silly predictions for season 3....We will find out the mystery man who shot Nathan is future Peter, cause he watches to much Spiderman 3 and wants to be emo like Peter Parker and takes out his angst on big brother. What a quandary, evil future peter vs good current peter, but neither can kill the other for fear of wiping out all of existence!Mohinder discovers how to make a serum that can give anyone super powers instead of finding a cure, because he is a little backwards after all. He will test it on Ando and make he will try prove to Hiro he is cool and Hiro will duel him while the new Speedy Gonzalez girl picks their pockets.Sylar finally catches Claire and gets to examine her brain. He gets her powers. Claire survives the attack, though. Claire makes some comment about Sylar eating brains, which Sylar looks disgusted with and decapitates Claire Bear while he plays hacky sack with her face.Somehow Nikki is alive... for no good reason she can survive fires while her husband can walk through walls but manages to catch bullets in the wrong part of his body.
Schizophrenia is the WORST super power ever. And if she wasn't so hot, i wish nikki would just go away.

Actual episode summaries for tonight...

EPISODE 301“THE SECOND COMING” – Sept. 22“VOLUME 3: VILLAINS” MAKES A TWO-HOUR SPECIAL DEBUT WITH REVELATIONS THAT WILL REDEFINE FAMILIAR CHARACTERS AND SHAKE THE SERIES TO ITS CORE -- The first chapter of “Volume 3: Villains” kicks off moments after shots rang out, as the shocking identity of Nathan’s (Adrian Pasdar) assassin and the reasons why the Texas press conference had to be cut short are revealed -- immediately throwing Peter (Milo Ventimiglia) and Matt (Greg Grunberg) into unexpected, uncharted territory. With his powers partially restored, Sylar (Zachary Quinto) decides a visit to Claire (Hayden Panettiere) could give him a boost. Meanwhile, in Tokyo, Hiro (Masi Oka) and Ando (James Kyson Lee) are charged with safeguarding a family secret that could split the planet apart, and discover that the path to a grim future starts with shady speedster, Daphne (guest star Brea Grant). In New York City, thanks to Maya (Dania Ramirez), Suresh (Sendhil Ramamurthy) makes a startling breakthrough that could change the world -- or just destroy his. And who is Tracy Strauss? Ali Larter, Cristine Rose and Jack Coleman star. Noah Gray-Cabey, Ashley Crow, Randall Bentley, Jimmy Jean-Louis, George Takei, Malcolm McDowell, Carlon Jeffery, Jamie Hector, Bruce Boxleitner, Francis Capra and Blake Shields guest star.EPISODE 302“THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT” – Sept. 22A DOZEN VILLAINS WITH UNIMAGINABLE POWER ARE UNLEASHED AFTER THE COMPANY IS ATTACKED -- SYLAR VS. ELLE (KRISTEN BELL) -- ANGELA PETRELLI (CRISTINE ROSE) TAKES CONTROL AND REVEALS A JAW-DROPPING SECRET -- WRITTEN BY CREATOR TIM KRING AND DIRECTED BY EXECUTIVE PRODUCER GREG BEEMAN -- In the shocking second chapter of “Volume 3: Villains,” Angela (Cristine Rose) clashes with her much-changed son, Peter (Milo Ventimiglia), over how best to avert a seemingly inevitable worldwide catastrophe. First, Sylar (Zachary Quinto) declares war on the Company by attacking their main facility, and finds even more than he bargained for on Level 5. During a devastating battle with Elle (guest star Kristen Bell), a dozen savage criminals -- all with terrible abilities -- escape. Meanwhile, Claire (Hayden Panettiere) discovers something new and unexpected about her abilities. Determined to reclaim his family’s terrible secret, Hiro (Masi Oka) and Ando (James Kyson Lee) track Daphne (guest star Brea Grant) to Paris. After a fateful night, Suresh (Sendhil Ramamurthy) is thrilled to find his research, his life and his relationship with Maya (Dania Ramirez) evolving in leaps and bounds. Stuck in unfamiliar territory, Matt (Greg Grunberg) finds a guide (guest star Ntare Mwine) to help him. Ali Larter, Adrian Pasdar and Jack Coleman star. Ashley Crow, Jessalyn Gilsig, Malcolm McDowell, Stephen Tobolowsky, Bruce Boxleitner, Francis Capra, Blake Shields, William Katt, Ken Lally, David H. Lawrence XVII, Andre Royo and Kiko Ellsworth guest star.

^^^^^^One of the few times I will actually NOT look at spoilers.<--------Still doesn't look.
It's not really a spoiler so much, it's what TV guide lists about the episode summary. It doesn't really give any intricate details, usually a high level overview. I just spoiler it so people don't freak out.
It's not really a spoiler so much, it's what TV guide lists about the episode summary. It doesn't really give any intricate details, usually a high level overview. I just spoiler it so people don't freak out.
Ok, read it. Sounds great!!
Seems pretty convenient than not only do you post semi spoilers, but you claim to guess the exact events that happen in the show. Minus the hacky sack.
Seems pretty convenient than not only do you post semi spoilers, but you claim to guess the exact events that happen in the show. Minus the hacky sack.
QFTI did enjoy the one liners:Claire: (To Sylar) Are you going to eat my brains?Sylar: That's disgusting.Peter: Claire, what are you doing?Claire: Trying to get hit by a train!