reccomendations for sunglasses

It was just my birthday (as many of you probably forgot about) and I don't ask for much from my parents but I thought I could use a new pair of sunglasses. Before anyone asks, no, these are NOT for poker, lol. I'm looking for a nice pair of sport sunglasses that would be fit for volleyball and activities like that, as well as casual wear. I have no idea what to get so if anyone has a pair that they love feel free to reccommend them.

I've worn nothing but Ray Ban Flight's for a few years nowI've bought 3 pairs of them now...1. Stolen In Bahamas2. Lost on a golf course3. (still working on this pair)At $275 a pair, that's gotta tell you something about em

Gotta get the white rimmed Oakleys. They are the coolest looking sunglasses, and they fit tight to your face, so they won't slip. I've worn them playing golf and tennis for a year.

I prefer the "Tom Cruise in Top Gun" glasses when I'm playing 3-6.swI like Ralph Lauren's polo sport glasses (forgot model #). I've bought 2 pair (lost 1) and wear them doing everything from boating to snowboarding (forgot goggles once).

Gotta get the white rimmed Oakleys. They are the coolest looking sunglasses, and they fit tight to your face, so they won't slip. I've worn them playing golf and tennis for a year.
Ive got Oakley Square Wire 2.0 with spring hinge. They are comfortable, never slip and look great playing sports or dressed up. They are by far the best sunglasses I have ever owned. Check them out you will be glad you did. 8)

go to your local convience store and pic up a cheap pair of UV protection sunglasses and spend the rest of the money on a turkey cheese sub from SUBWAY!!!

check out soniceyewear.com . They were having a promotion with ESPN magazine, free sunglasses except you have to pay shipping and handling. Check it out, I ordered two sunglasses and am very satisfied.

If you're playing volleyball. Spy Meteors hands down. They haven't fallen off or slipped during play in the last 2 years. Light and comfortable and polarized.Oh yeah, indestructible as well. I've stepped on them, had them sat on, I thrown them, nothing seems to hurt them.

How old are you? This plays a huge role IMHO. If you are 17, Oakley are freakin radical dude, but if your 24 Maui Jims are unbelievable. I have a pair of the titanium ones and they are sooooooo light. They also have incredible lenses so you can literally stare through water at the beach because they cut off so much of the glare.

I've worn nothing but Ray Ban Flight's for a few years nowI've bought 3 pairs of them now...1. Stolen In Bahamas2. Lost on a golf course3. (still working on this pair)At $275 a pair, that's gotta tell you something about em
Yes, that they are quite elusive.