Multiple Accounts?

Hey all, just a quick question,Is there any way of having 2 accounts with pokerstars? I have set myself a challenge but I could do with a seperate account to play the sunday million etc. If not can anyone advise a way to keep track of my challenge whilst still having increased funds for these tournaments?

don't do it...they know what IP addresses you use to log onto each account. if they find out that you're multi-accounting then they can just shut your accounts down and freeze your funds. I don't understand the objective of your challenge

Ways to keep track of a money challenge with online poker[ ] Create more than one account and get both shut down for cheating[X] Use notepad to track winnings or losings

just keep a log in excel or something

just put it in your gf's name. thanks me later
lol. good idea. I have thought of an idea, going to try it out sunday.I usually convert funds into $, so when i make my larger deposit seperate from my micro challenge I will deposit in euro, seperating both of the accounts. Hopefully this will work lol.
lol. good idea. I have thought of an idea, going to try it out sunday.I usually convert funds into $, so when i make my larger deposit seperate from my micro challenge I will deposit in euro, seperating both of the accounts. Hopefully this will work lol.
Just keep one account...
Just keep one account...
sorry think i phrased that wrong. I will only have one account but you have the option to deposit in euro or dollars, and the funds stay in the currency u deposited in. So i will be keeping my low stakes in dollars and my higher stakes in euros. I think this shold work, well im hoping lol. Does anyone play the turbo takedown?