T dna4ever (old hickory) - Tim R4T Kuge (Holland) - Tim R3T Jadaki (WDM) - Tim R7T BigDMcGee (Lincoln) - Tim R6T tealsea76 (FCP Regina) - Tim R9T qyayqi (regina fcp) NO STAKE - Tim R2T ChrisE225 (Brisbane) - tim R10T krupnugz (Pittsburgh) NO STAKE - - Tim R8T fitzinabox (zanesville) - Tim R5T gobears (los gatos) NO STAKE - TimIt's pretty obvious that with this team we will win this week by a landslide. GG other teams.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T dna4ever (old hickory) - Tim R4T Kuge (Holland) - Tim R3T Jadaki (WDM) - Tim R7T BigDMcGee (Lincoln) - Tim R6T tealsea76 (FCP Regina) - Tim R9T qyayqi (regina fcp) NO STAKE - Tim R2T ChrisE225 (Brisbane) - tim R10T krupnugz (Pittsburgh) NO STAKE - - Tim R8T fitzinabox (zanesville) - Tim R5T gobears (los gatos) NO STAKE - TimIt's pretty obvious that with this team we will win this week by a landslide. GG other teams.
Obv

No no, it's just 'Team Wakefield.' Or something better if anybody wants.Post in this thread just to anounce that you plan to play and if you were a person who is NO STAKE, and then I'll ship the $11s out. Also, here's my idea: everybody on the team agrees to share some % (10-20?) of their winnings with the team if they make the final table. So let's say it's 10% and I staked you - then you would give me 50%, and we would each give 10% to be divided among the team.

No no, it's just 'Team Wakefield.' Or something better if anybody wants.Post in this thread just to anounce that you plan to play and if you were a person who is NO STAKE, and then I'll ship the $11s out. Also, here's my idea: everybody on the team agrees to share some % (10-20?) of their winnings with the team if they make the final table. So let's say it's 10% and I staked you - then you would give me 50%, and we would each give 10% to be divided among the team.
I don't mind the 10% shared with the team at all.But don't you think it will be kind of confusing? Do we share the profits before or after we give the profits to you first.Example:I win $1000 (stake agreement is 50/50 no stakeback).So does $500 go to you, then $100 is split among the team?Or $500 to you, and then $50 goes to the team since only $500 will be left out of the winnings since it's shipped back to you?
I don't mind the 10% shared with the team at all.But don't you think it will be kind of confusing? Do we share the profits before or after we give the profits to you first.Example:I win $1000 (stake agreement is 50/50 no stakeback).So does $500 go to you, then $100 is split among the team?Or $500 to you, and then $50 goes to the team since only $500 will be left out of the winnings since it's shipped back to you?
Eh I can figure out all the math if when it happens, but you would basically just ship me 45% and ship like 1% to each team member (10% total).

no stake. reporting for duty. i'm pretty sure we're the only team with a mod; if things are close, dna can start renaming or closing their team threads to put them all on tilt.

no stake. reporting for duty. i'm pretty sure we're the only team with a mod; if things are close, dna can start renaming or closing their team threads to put them all on tilt.
for sure, we'll tear them up. if you guys are not above outright cheating i can even change their stats and posts. we got this thing locked! SW ofcourse
for sure, we'll tear them up. if you guys are not above outright cheating i can even change their stats and posts. we got this thing locked! SW ofcourse
Hey, FCP Info Bob is my friend, and Matt is too -- I'll have to forward this 'info' to them for insurance here. Don't make me call DN - I hate being a tattle-tail, guys, but I'll do it if I have to!! :club:
Hey, FCP Info Bob is my friend, and Matt is too -- I'll have to forward this 'info' to them for insurance here. Don't make me call DN - I hate being a tattle-tail, guys, but I'll do it if I have to!! :club:
LOL The SW warning meant sarcasm warning ofcourse. I would never actually do it, just making a joke kind sir.
LOL The SW warning meant sarcasm warning ofcourse. I would never actually do it, just making a joke kind sir.
:club: As long as you know what you're up against. We have a little pull here. I'll be keeping an eye on you :D PS: Saw SW - thought mine was apparent enough to not need one. PSS: I think I would prefer 'kind lady' to 'kind sir' - but then no need to be formal

Hello, sorry I'm late I wanted to make a grand entrance you see. Ok so the real reason is as I know I'm a newb I didn't think I had a chance in hell at getting picked. But, while I may be new I have read TOP and the whole HOH series so you at least know that I'm taking it seriously. I will do my best sir :club: I'm fine with the 10% thing too, and I'd love a steaky :D

Ok cool, I think we're still missing a couple people but I'll try to find them. I'll send out the stakes sometime later on today probably. I'll post here when I do. Note: By accepting this stake you are agreeing to pay me 50% of any winnings you have this tourney. Legal mumbo jumbo :club: .Also it sounds like everybody is cool with sharing 10% of any final table winnings with the team. If you AREN'T ok with this then that's fine and you won't be included, but please say so. We're so gonna win.

fitzinabox reporting, the 10% thing is cool.. and time repsonding to your pm--"I think TB was saying that you didn't want to get staked and I was joking that it was too late cuz I want 50% of your winnings. Maybe I can ship you like $5 and I get 25%?"^^^that is fine wiht me also

Announcements