My Condolences To The Raiders.

Just heard the Raiders signed Aaron Brooks. As as Saints fan, I know what potential and hope he brings to a team....BUT HE IS SUCH A FRIGGIN' IDIOT!!!! Seriously, he's the big slick of football, you think he'll help you win, but he always ends up breaking you. Sorry, Raider Nation, it had to happen to somebody.

I still remember watching him pass the ball backwards to nobody. I laughed so hard when I saw that.
Which TIME did you see him do that? I saw him do it on at least a half-dozen different occasions.
Which TIME did you see him do that? I saw him do it on at least a half-dozen different occasions.
the only difference is that when I saw him do it, i cried.
Which TIME did you see him do that? I saw him do it on at least a half-dozen different occasions.the only difference is that when I saw him do it, i cried.
Lol, I didn't know he did it more than once. Only one was on national TV.

I think he will do fine.. I like him better than Kerry Collins and all he has to do is throw the ball up to Moss.

I am a Raider fan and post on a Raiders forum. In January someone brought up Brooks as an option at QB for the Raiders, and I said to him:"I'd rather shoot myself in the face than see the Raiders sign Aaron Brooks"I still feel that way, but hopefully no one holds me to it

• 3 weeks later...
I am a Raider fan and post on a Raiders forum. In January someone brought up Brooks as an option at QB for the Raiders, and I said to him:"I'd rather shoot myself in the face than see the Raiders sign Aaron Brooks"I still feel that way, but hopefully no one holds me to it
Hey thats my team too, but atleast he better than collins (anybody is better than collins), he can move in the pocket and has a good arm, lets just hope he doesnt play like he did the last 2 years or else its deja vu. :club:
Don't worry about aaron brooks, Vince young will fall to the raiders and then watch a very special player pwn for you guys
i sure hope so. but im scared he's gonna get picked earlier or someone might trade up to get him. being a raider fan doesnt make you an optimist. to sum up i am worried

The Raiders problem has not been the passing game, its a lack of a rushing attack and a defense that isn't all that good. I don't think Aaron Brooks is totally garbage because he has proven he can take the Saints into the post-season. A QB can be defined by the teams rushing attack and O-line as well, if they stink at running and protection the QB's stats will reflect that. If I am the Raiders I draft Defense and O-line or a RB but I think Brooks can do fine if the running game and defense can get it done. JUST MY OPINION