feral_cow_icon.gifThis converter is going to be a cash cow...Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.25/$0.50 - 9 playersButton: $82.70 SB: $20.25 BB: $59.60 (Hero)UTG: $50.00 UTG+1: $49.80 MP: $34.85 MP2: $106.30 HJ: $49.50 CO: $18.95 Preflop: ($0.75) Hero is BB with :4h:club: (9 players)2 folds, MP calls $0.50, 3 folds, Button raises to $2, SB folds, Hero calls $1.50, MP calls $1.50Flop: ($6.25) :3h:ts:5c (3 players)Hero checks, MP checks, Button bets $3.50, Hero calls $3.50, MP calls $3.50Turn: ($16.75) :qh (3 players)Hero ???
I am folding this pf 100% of the time. Turn is bet-size dependent, but I'm probably folding to any substantial bet.
yah im not calling the SB very often at all here

AdKd,AdJd,AdTd,JdTd,KdJd,KdTd,8d7dThey all dominate you. If he is raising light then he would have all combos of Axs. You have next to no pair outs and your straight draw potential is very limited. The RIO and playability of this hand make it a fold pre flop. If you must play it , then 3bet it. Make no mistake thought you are 3betting it because it is close to an ATC spot.

Turn: ($16.75) :club: (3 players)Hero checks, MP checks, Button bets $8,
smells like value. and i dont think you are moving him off hands with a check raise. and i dont think we have odds to check call. so check fold. if stacks where a little more shallow and we could maybe check shove thats an option, but not here. bc i think he just ships on a c/r here a lot the time. and if he calls we have no FE imo on shipping the river given the price he will be getting.

Turn: ($16.75) :club: (3 players)Hero checks, MP checks, Button bets $8, I think the size of the button's bet on the turn indicates an unwillingness to stack off with his hand. It's a very coordinated board, so I'd expect a strong hand to bet the pot here.Hero raises to $35.50, MP calls $29.35, and is all in, Button folds

River: ($83.45) 8d.gif (2 players)Hero showed 6d.gif4d.gif, and won ($80.45) with a flush, Queen highMP showed Qh.gif9h.gif, and lost with two pair, Queens and NinesHero won $80.45(Rake: $3)

I read this quickly and see a couple problems. We didn't 3 bet PF which is our only play IMO. That allows the PF raiser to value own us. Second is not raising the flop, which allows the bettor to value own us. Third is with a pair and FD as bad as we played it, we prob need to shove turn. If I were villain and had seen you play the hand like this, I'd be 3rd level pissed.

MP showed Qh.gif9h.gif
This hand represents exactly why calling is bad and repopping is good (or at least better)Get a deck of cards, and deal out like 40 flops (and turns on which he *should* call your cbets or you *should* call his cbets). You'll see why the aggressor nearly always wins this war.And that's assuming he is the type to call this suited garbo IP
Third is with a pair and FD as bad as we played it, we prob need to shove turn.
Shove straight away, or as a check-raise?
I read this quickly and see a couple problems. We didn't 3 bet PF which is our only play IMO. That allows the PF raiser to value own us. Second is not raising the flop, which allows the bettor to value own us. Third is with a pair and FD as bad as we played it, we prob need to shove turn. If I were villain and had seen you play the hand like this, I'd be 3rd level pissed.
I think we need to always consider every option.Not saying you are wrong itt but as soon as you have an 'always' or 'only' you're gonna be hand cuffed and potentially lose touch with the games/ preaching
I think we need to always consider every option.Not saying you are wrong itt but as soon as you have an 'always' or 'only' you're gonna be hand cuffed and potentially lose touch with the games/ preaching
Well I think you have a case, but my point is that with a 64s, we're never ahead, so our play is going to be a little robotic with this holding, should we choose to make the play. Key is that the villain doesn't know what we hold. That's why I said in the other thread, I'm always repopping with AA KK because I'm doing this alongside.
Meh. Gonna get scorched, but I don't think we give him chance to "price himself in" with his own bet, we just shove. We're behind and relying on folds for profit, not calls.
Only gonna flame you because we didn't pair until the turn and don't even have overs that could be outs...Check-raise -> shove turn is ok imo bc even AK has a hard time calling off on that board.

If you're MP with Q :club: 9 :ts , do you call the turn c/r from the hero? I don't figure him for a hand better than one-pair given the flop action, so perhaps he's justified in the same assumption.

If you're MP with Q :club: 9 :ts , do you call the turn c/r from the hero? I don't figure him for a hand better than one-pair given the flop action, so perhaps he's justified in the same assumption.
Snap call.
If I was someone who was bad enough to limp pre flop, No way am I folding two pair.
Right, I saw that. How would you play the flop?