The Drama Free Thread

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You dont belong here.

This has been done already; you're better than this.
JJJ, just back the **** right off. Don't you have like five other superthreads you're trying to destroy? Don't you get tired of this? Learn when you're not wanted. We get the jokes, you're very funny, ok? Seriously, we're tired of you, find a new forum to call home.Also, I've overlooked the fact that you're a blatant ripoff of my own personality for too long. You were funny at first, but lately it's been getting real old. I don't even want to be associated with somebody like you anymore.

This thread is dumb. I need MORE drama, not less. More drama would be great, all the other drama could somehow get lost in the noise, then...

JJJ, just back the **** right off. Don't you have like five other superthreads you're trying to destroy? Don't you get tired of this? Learn when you're not wanted. We get the jokes, you're very funny, ok? Seriously, we're tired of you, find a new forum to call home.Also, I've overlooked the fact that you're a blatant ripoff of my own personality for too long. You were funny at first, but lately it's been getting real old. I don't even want to be associated with somebody like you anymore.
I may have stated that I thought you were funny before, but I think your ego has gotten even bigger than mine if you think I'm trying to be like you.
So much for no Drama

Hottie housekeeper just came into my office and explained that she bought me a Big Mac and gave it to me. I think she's flirting with me.I'll be sure not to post in here if my wife finds out.

I may have stated that I thought you were funny before, but I think your ego has gotten even bigger than mine if you think I'm trying to be like you.
Oh, you don't see the similarities?
Listen, members, to a storyThat was written just today,Bout a poster in a forumAnd the forum-folk who stayed.In the forum was a secretBuried deep within its heart,But the forum-folk cried outThis knowledge you must impart.Go ahead and hate the newbie,Go ahead and cheat a vet.Do it in the name of the 'net,You can justify it all and yet:There won't be any members postingCome the fateful day,On the silent morning after…One RodReynolds rides away.So the people of the forumPM'd a note to DNA,Asking for his alter egos,Tons of posts for which they'd pay.Came an answer from the info guys,"With our members we will shareAll the secrets of our forum,All the egos buried there."Go ahead and hate the newbie,Go ahead and cheat a vet.Do it in the name of the 'net,You can justify it all and yet:There won't be any members postingCome the fateful day,On the silent morning after…One RodReynolds rides away.Now the forum screamed with joy,"Arm your searches! Find his threads!"And they learned his truest nature,And it spun inside their heads.Now they looked upon his egos,In the forum, where they tread.Just one name and looked upon it…"JoeyJoJo" was all it said.Go ahead and hate the newbie,Go ahead and cheat a vet.Do it in the name of the 'net,You can justify it all and yet:There won't be any members postingCome the fateful day,On the silent morning after…One RodReynolds rides away.Go ahead and hate the newbie,Go ahead and cheat a vet.Do it in the name of the 'net,You can justify it all and yet:There won't be any members postingCome the fateful day,On the silent morning after…One RodReynolds rides away.
Yeah, it's really hard to see.
Oh, you don't see the similarities?Yeah, it's really hard to see.
So in one post I make a joke about being you and that somehow means that I'm trying to be like you? It was just a joke that I've run with; there's no deeper meaning than that.
So in one post I make a joke about being you and that somehow means that I'm trying to be like you? It was just a joke that I've run with; there's no deeper meaning than that.
I am going to side with Mr. Reynolds on this one, Joseph. You, with your clever comments and sneaky ninja like ways, have been stealing Mr. Reynolds thunder for years now.

I hate both of you so I vote for a fight to the death. after which I will kill the winner.

I am going to side with Mr. Reynolds on this one, Joseph. You, with your clever comments and sneaky ninja like ways, have been stealing Mr. Reynolds thunder for years now.
This is what I'm saying, I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees it. Let's get back on topic, whatever that is. I won't be responding to JJJ anymore in this thread.
I hate both of you so I vote for a fight to the death. after which I will kill the winner.
If nobody responded to your first 'witty' comment, they probably won't respond to the second...This is not an official response to your second 'witty' comment.