Preflop: (t450) Hero is BB with :ts: :club:: (6 players)2 folds, InaneFool raises to t445, Jon9ball calls t445, Bowlerman14 folds, Hero raises to t1675, InaneFool raises to t3255, Jon9ball folds, Hero raises to t11111, InaneFool raises to t11730 and is all-in, Hero calls t84 and is all-in
This was posted in Gen Pop's WCOOP thread. $215 6-max KO, both had about 55bb'sI'm still trying to find the right level of aggression in my tournament play. I've seen this a lot in the DC Tournament Trials videos too. Is this standard without a read that villain is a nit? Are you guys going all-in with AQo preflop fairly often in tournaments?
This was posted in Gen Pop's WCOOP thread. $215 6-max KO, both had about 55bb'sI'm still trying to find the right level of aggression in my tournament play. I've seen this a lot in the DC Tournament Trials videos too. Is this standard without a read that villain is a nit? Are you guys going all-in with AQo preflop fairly often in tournaments?
The 4 bet obviously means nothing, at that point he can't fold.I think it's a pretty sexy line. Plus you won't always be behind if snapped off. I feel like there are a million ways to play this given the stacks.

With the exact same players and dynamic from the exact same positions off the button it makes no difference.However usually in full ring the dynamic is less likely to be aggressive (less opening/3 betting/squeezing etc) and ranges are often going to be tighter so stacking off here is less good in general. However it could still be perfectly fine some of the time.Fluffs stack off here could be awful in 6 max sometimes too. There are plenty opponents here who always have AQ crushed when they 4 bet, even at 6 max.

With the exact same players and dynamic from the exact same positions off the button it makes no difference.However usually in full ring the dynamic is less likely to be aggressive (less opening/3 betting/squeezing etc) and ranges are often going to be tighter so stacking off here is less good in general. However it could still be perfectly fine some of the time.Fluffs stack off here could be awful in 6 max sometimes too. There are plenty opponents here who always have AQ crushed when they 4 bet, even at 6 max.
lol get serious bro