35 left. Button was not good, and was shoving with a really wide range a ton. He had been fluctuating between 20k and 5k the last hour.feral_cow_icon.gifbeware the feral cow packs. they hunger.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em ($20+$2) t150/t300 ante t25 - 8 playersUTG+1: t8,645 MP: t17,120 HJ: t12,464 CO: t9,033 Button: t4,495 SB: t7,584 BB: t3,455 (Hero)UTG: t3,897 Preflop: (t650) Hero is BB with 8h.gif8c.gif (8 players)UTG calls t300, 2 folds, HJ raises to t1200, CO folds, Button raises to t4470 and is all-in, SB folds, Hero ????

close, but i think it is a fold. if button is so bad, im sure the HJ realized that therefore i doubt he is bet folding too much pre. close thou.

mehhhhhh how is the HJ been playing?
HJ is new to the table, I've only seen 7 or 8 hands. Had raised once and everyone folded, and raised once and the sb shoved and he folded.
HJ is new to the table, I've only seen 7 or 8 hands. Had raised once and everyone folded, and raised once and the sb shoved and he folded.
i think it is a shove bc he is folding a ton then
i think it is a shove bc he is folding a ton then
Based on one hand in a sample of 8 where he raise/folded? I think it's close because people are generally terrible, but I'd lean towards fold.

you know what i didnt read the stack sizes as closely as i should looking back, we have like no folding equity, i doubt HJ is raising over the limper with the intention to fold to more action. i agree. wow, sorry posted hung over this morning. im very sorry guys!!!! very sorry! On a personal note, i need to stop posting when tired in the morning or at night, i miss so much when i do. I really do apologize.

HJ is almost never folding here....i like folding this
Agreed. If you covered button and then some, there's more potential for thinking reshove (as far as iso'ing the button and getting HJ's dead money in w/ a fold)....but shoving for less.....HJ calls and is going to be flipping at minimum, and that doesn't even account for button's holding.But on that same note, if you have more chips, your stack is more comfortable and you could wait out a better spot as well.