If I didnt like men I would find your avatar quite intriguing.
Men have 1 penis, women have 2 boobs. Do the math, fruit!!!! :club::D
Men have 1 penis, women have 2 boobs. Do the math, fruit!!!! :club::D
Wait a second...are you actually a woman? And if so...are those your wonderful pair of breasts in your avatar?
Wait a second...are you actually a woman? And if so...are those your wonderful pair of breasts in your avatar?
If those were mine. do you think I would waste my time typing in a poker forum? :club:
If those were mine. do you think I would waste my time typing in a poker forum? :club:
Zinger!K9 RESHIP ALL-IN FOR T-MAY WEEEE INTERWEB RE-STEALS

So that's Tmay. That guy was really cool. That's how you're supposed to act a poker table.BTW, did I see JC in the crowd? It was one of those crowd shots and I swore I saw him standing there.

BTW, did I see JC in the crowd? It was one of those crowd shots and I swore I saw him standing there.
Yup. Definitely him. Get ready to see a whole lot more of him in a couple of weeks. I'll be in the audience for that one. :icon_biggrin:I kept trying to tell who else was railing Tmay, but the only one I think I recognized was his brother Tom.
Yup. Definitely him. Get ready to see a whole lot more of him in a couple of weeks. I'll be in the audience for that one. :club: I kept trying to tell who else was railing Tmay, but the only one I think I recognized was his brother Tom.
Cool.Yea, I'm ready to watch his FT. I kept thinking it was in June, but I also knew it was the 25th sooo.....