3-6 qq scary board

anyone bet the river? UTG+2 and SB are total Lp-P fishies, button is reasonable, a little loose and aggro pf, settles down on the flop. Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (10 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is BB with [Qc], [Qs]. 2 folds, UTG+2 calls, Button calls, SB calls.Flop: (12 SB) [Js], [9s], [As] (4 players)SB checks, Hero bets, UTG+2 calls, Button folds, SB calls.Turn: (7.50 BB) [Td] (3 players)SB checks, Hero bets, UTG+2 calls, SB calls.River: (10.50 BB) [2c] (3 players)SB checks, Hero checks, UTG+2 checks.Final Pot: 10.50 BB

Anyone with an A and a :club: even if it's a weak kicker is hanging here, thought their could be busted straights and flush draws, it's hard to ignore the A, it is hanging there like a dangling participle.

I dont think I would bet the river. With so many posibilities and that Ace. You probably have a busted flush/straight draw beat as one of your opponents probably holds the K :club: but either one could hace Ace-rag, which means theyre sticking around. So, basically, youre not getting any extra money from busted draws and you're getting called by anyone who holds an ace.

Well you bet the turn, the river was a total blank, I doubt an A will give you credit for a flush and fold if he's come this far, the only callers you get probably have you beat. With everyone calling the raise on the flop, I don't think I even woulda bet the turn, just taken a cheap river and probably a cheap showdown. Just too much out there that kicks your ass.