did i play this too weak?

Party Poker $5/$10 LHE (10 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is BB with [3h], [3s]. UTG limps, MP raises, Hero calls, UTG calls.Flop: [3d], [Qh], [5c] (3 players)Hero checks, UTG checks, MP Bets, Hero raises, UTG folds, MP calls.Turn: [7s] (2 players)Hero Bets, MP raises, Hero re-raises, MP caps, Hero calls.River: [2h] (2 players)Hero checks, MP bets, Hero calls.Final Pot: 15.4 Big Bets I was honestly worried about 77 after thoe turn, and I definatley didn't put him on what he had. You can probably guess it, fish overplay it when they hit it all the time. But what do you think abut my check / call on the end?

The turn cap is scary, I don't overly mind the river check.Well played. (though 10 handed in limit, I might have folded to the raisepreflop but I'm pretty tight in limit)

I'd prefer betting the flopGet UTG in for a bet and let the pf raiser pop it for you...then call it, so as to not reveal too much. Now you might have 1 or 2 UTG bets in there as well.this flop really is not coordinated, so no need to protect your very strong handRiver..i'm not the one too ask..i'm passive...I think bet/call is better...I only see 77 beating you..or no way he played 4-6..so I'd think yuo are good.He might think you just have Top Pair and were trynig to protect it on the flop..he may have jsut hit some silly pair with Ace kicker or two pair

This is AQ, most likely. You can probably raise the river, if you don't mind occasionally paying off the odd set-over-set in the long run. It will happen, but it's pretty rare.Wait. I just noticed that it's 5-10. Slowing down on the river may be the right move here. Do fish overplay TPTK this badly at online 5-10? They do live, I can tell you. :club: If not, you very well could be looking at QQ.

My bet is on Q7, the "computer hand". Probably soooted. Fish usually overplay 2 pair. Even at 5/10 that seems possible. As there was a preflop raiser, I would have bet the flop to get raised, maybe catching a call from UTG on the way, then call the raise to trap for more on the turn. The turn cap would have frightened me. Suspecting a 77, I would have checked/call the river too.

For everyone saying lead out on the flop, I usually DO lead on the flop in EP when I hit a set, but the EP Player had only been going from the flop to the turn about 40% of the time, and he'd been playing pretty solid. I don't think he would call a flop lead with the pre-flop raiser yet to act behind him, and if MP raised, and I 3 bet, I think it would ( usually ) slow down alot of my action on 4th when the bet is $10 instead of $5, since like you said it IS a pretty un-coordinated board.And I usually DONT see party 5/10 players cap the turn with TPTK ( yes, he had AQ ) after calling a flop raise. Thats what scared me. If he would have re-raised the flop I would have felt more comfortable, but his call told me he was trying to steal it, took one off and then his cap on the turn made me think he hit 77 or was slowplaying a bigger set. It was his calling my raise on teh flop and THEN capping that had me a little worried.I know what your saying about bet / calling the river, as I have a pretty strong hand that only an over-set or a straight can beat, but I just didn't feel comfortable after that turn cap, especially when I thought he was just "taking one off" and hit his gin card ( the 7 ). He played it just like he would if he had 77. Anyways, keep them coming. I love to hear other people's opinions.