Stud And Razz Resources..

Just finished re-reading Supersystem 2 for about the billionth time, so it's time for a new book.SS2 improved my O8B and Stud8 games dramatically, but there was (sadly) no sections on Razz or Stud. I've never actually formally read *anything* on Stud Hi or Razz (outside of the silly Helmuth book, which *really* doesn't count).Anyone got a favorite that covers Razz or Razz/Stud/Stud8 combo in depth? I'm going to pick up a copy of the original Supersystem anyways, but are there any other gems out there?edit: Zach, please don't ship this to the Book Forum purgatory for a day or two, so I can get some actual responses. :club:

Just finished re-reading Supersystem 2 for about the billionth time, so it's time for a new book.SS2 improved my O8B and Stud8 games dramatically, but there was (sadly) no sections on Razz or Stud. I've never actually formally read *anything* on Stud Hi or Razz (outside of the silly Helmuth book, which *really* doesn't count).Anyone got a favorite that covers Razz or Razz/Stud/Stud8 combo in depth? I'm going to pick up a copy of the original Supersystem anyways, but are there any other gems out there?edit: Zach, please don't ship this to the Book Forum purgatory for a day or two, so I can get some actual responses. :club:
Theory of Poker (General, some Razz)Seven Card Stud for Advanced Players SklanskyHigh Low Split for Advanced Players (O8 and Stud8) Ray Zee
Also, Chip Reese's section in the original SuperSystem is decent, since I don't think you've read that yet.
Wasn't to keen on it but it's a good place to start.
  • 3 weeks later...