Late In Tourney... Kq On Button

I've been pretty LAG and my opponent has the ability to make plays, but will lay it down if he thinks he gets caught. Looking back this didn't look like a very good play, but just wanted some opinions. Btw this is my first strat post chill on the flames lolPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t4000 (8 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)MP1 (t48172)MP2 (t70366)CO (t197757)Hero (t134350)SB (t69514)BB (t32875)UTG (t121233)UTG+1 (t68020)Preflop: Hero is Button with Q :D , K :D . 4 folds, CO raises to t12000, Hero calls t12000, 2 folds.Flop: (t25400) Q :D , 7 :) , 7 :D(2 players)CO bets t24000, Hero calls t24000.Turn: (t73400) 5 :club:(2 players)CO bets t32000, Hero raises to t98150, CO folds.Final Pot: t137400

We need more information, such as the buy-in and how many players remain.That said, I fold preflop.
whaaaaaaaa?? Fold KQ suited against a raise from the CO?I think the play of the hand is fine.

Take out the fact that the CO folds next time as it could influence the analysis - otherwise, good first post in Strat.It seems fine to me, raising on the button is also an option but you've been LAG and that play works better if your image is tighter. Otherwise, seems fine as villain slowed down on turn with a less than 1/2 pot bet. Your stack size makes a raise on the flop a little more difficult so I think waiting for the turn to shove despite the club draw is good.

I love re-raising preflop here. CO is opening real light preflop and a raise can easily take it down.As played preflop, I raise the flop and try to get it all-in there. If not there, then shove any non-ace turn card.