Us Politics For Betting (Not Talking About Politics)

This thread is about betting on US Politics. Not talking about which politics are good and which are bad.

Bet365 has odds for the democrat and republic nomination.

I think Hillary is a lock for the democrats, the odds agree as she is 1.30 to 1.

I want to bet on the Republican Prez Nominee so I have a reason to watch american news, lol. After watching Veep and Scandal, I am so intrigued by american primaries.

The odds

Jeb Bush 3.25

Marco Rubio 4.5

Scott Walker 5

Rand Paul 8

Chris Christie 8

Ted Cruz 13

Mike Huckabee 18

Rick Perry 19

Not listing the rest bc I think they have no chance.

I am thinking about putting my money on Marco Rubio. I think he should be the favourite over Jeb Bush.

Especially if Hillary gets the nomination, I think the Republicans best counter would be a young, fast-tracking, cuban boy!

I know nothing about US Politics, but just from a pure aesthetic view, I think this Rubio kid (he's 44), would be their best counter to Hillary. He isn't an old white guy. He's an ethnic young guy.

Any thoughts? Or am I just a degen?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was going to let this slide, but I just watched the video in question again and I just can't.   You watched a black man almost moved to tears as he passionately talked about an election and a coun

Most of you know that I am a fiscal conservative. If you didn't, you know now. I didn't vote for Trump and Im pretty sure I wouldn't have voted for Bernie Sanders. Would have looked for a 3rd candidat

My aunt used to foster parent children. I don't know how many she had, but I'd guess a few.   The last one she had she ended up adopting and now she's my cousin and she's awesome. She's early in he

best video text ever.

drumroll please

jin the baby said he would vote for ricky rubio. i just want the world to know, jin the baby agrees with me and together, we are the consensus of all america and would make ricky rubio the R nominee

It's between Bush and Rubio. Paul has no shot. Walker I would put at best, 10-1. Christie would be a factor if he could put his baggage behind him but a lot of news outlets have it out for him so I don't see it happening

Everyone else is dead in the water. Huckabee listed 18-1 is more like 1800-1. Same for Cruz. Pragmatically, I guy like Cruz could get the Nom but he will get killed in the general election and the RNC knows this so he has less of a shot than it seems

pssst, Trudeau is Canadian. Wrong thread!!!!

but his Father was a Nazi sympathizer so he probably should have had his citizenship revoked and been deported so he easily could have been not a Canadian

but his Father was a Nazi sympathizer so he probably should have had his citizenship revoked and been deported so he easily could have been not a Canadian

Really? They never taught me that when I moved here. Pierre Elliott was a hero, I was told.

Really? They never taught me that when I moved here. Pierre Elliott was a hero, I was told.

http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/news/story.html?id=0c1b3dca-544a-45d8-8ce3-f577f9cb43a6

Young Trudeau: Fascist, anti-Semite, and separatist

A new biography of the former prime minister, whom Canadians have long been taught to regard as a great liberal politician, reveals that as a youth and young man, Mr. Trudeau was an anti-Semite, admired fascist dictators such as Hitler and Mussolini, promoted revolution and longed for an independent and Catholic Quebec that would be home only to francophones.

Ya much like most great politicians Trudeau had that bad side to him..But overall I think he did good things for the country..

Ya much like most great politicians Trudeau had that bad side to him..But overall I think he did good things for the country..

The worst PM in Canadian History especially from an economic standpoint.

The worst PM in Canadian History especially from an economic standpoint.

THIS I KNOW!

well, I dont know about the "especially" but he destroyed the economy, just awful. Set up Mulroney well though, those were some good years!

Bob: Trudeau was a racist

Serge: Overall pretty good for the country

Bob: Trudeau was a Habs fan

Serge: They should have assassinated him on his first day

Not everything is black and white..