m_5534.jpgI just finished the remake "Day Of The Dead" and the movie just... finished me. It was bad, I'd give it 4/10 rating. I can't wait to see "Diary Of The Dead" and I'm sure it's going to be much, much better!What is your last movie you watched? Share some thoughts on the movie, too. :club:
  • Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think there needs to be a small white truck parked next to the scene of the accident, watching but not participating.

How was the crowd for The Lovely Bones?

That's how I felt when I saw Gangs of New York, followed closely by City of God. DDL is fantastic in Gangs, but the movie didn't do much for me. City Of God though, that's the real thing.     I don

I can't wait to see "Diary Of The Dead"
Diary of the Dead was pretty interesting. Worth seeing if you're into zombie movies.The last movie I saw was, unfortunately, the Grand (no, I didn't win the giveaway).It was mildly funny at times, but for the most part it was slow and boring. The best part by far was having legendary film maker Werner Herzog play "The German." He was hilarious but was underused. David Cross and Chris Parnell, as usual, were funny as well.

OnceIndy movie set in Dublin.Broke independent box office records. Won oscar for best SongThe two actors are musicians who have never acted before(edit: I forgot Glen Hansard was Outspan in The committments), they both wrote all the songs for the soundtrack except for one. The Irish guy is a well known musician but nowhere near a superstar.Love story/musical not my thing but highly recommend itMay well be the best music film of our generation- TribuneIntro

Last movie I watched was Under Siege (Steven Segal). I was bored at work and it was available for online viewing with my Netflix, so there ya go. Not a terrible movie, unlike practically everything he's made since.

Last movie I watched was Under Siege (Steven Segal). I was bored at work and it was available for online viewing with my Netflix, so there ya go. Not a terrible movie, unlike practically everything he's made since.
Erica Eleniak, topless, iirc. Would watch again.I just watched TWBB. Kinda disappointed in it, really.
Erica Eleniak, topless, iirc. Would watch again.I just watched TWBB. Kinda disappointed in it, really.
Yup, she's fun to look at, although that's exactly the only thing she really adds to the movie. Otherwise there's really no reason for her to be in it at all. She was naked a lot in Chasers too, another surprisingly decent B action movie. Haven't seen TWBB yet, although it's on my Netflix list.

Saw Leatherheads on Friday, wasn't great. I have No Country for Old Men and Raising Arizona waiting for me from Netflix, just haven't had time to watch them.

I have No Country for Old Men and Raising Arizona waiting for me from Netflix, just haven't had time to watch them.
Both are very similar, so just watch one and imagine different actors

The Marine. 3rd movie this weekend. Fourth movie later tonight, American Gangster.

Dan in Real Life was the last one I saw. I found it very funny and entertaining.
Meh, I didn't like it that much, but I was pretty trashed when I watched it.

Recently watched My Left Foot for the first time. DDL has long been in my top 3 but that was just a rediculous performance. Not even really comparable to other amazing performances, like Arnie Grape.

Recently watched My Left Foot for the first time. DDL has long been in my top 3 but that was just a rediculous performance. Not even really comparable to other amazing performances, like Arnie Grape.
Yea he's unbelievable, we talked about, in the DDL thread in OT, how he stayed in character the whole production. Noone liked him, seeing they had to carry him to the toilet.He broke a rib(maybe more) from staying in that slumped over position the whole time.My cousins lived on the same street as Christy Brown, but I should probably save that for the famous people thread.