glad to see the profiles back

admin said these were the only ones he had backed up before the Hacker screwed with everything. So I bet that Daniel will take care of them when he gets the chance

admin said these were the only ones he had backed up before the Hacker screwed with everything. So I bet that Daniel will take care of them when he gets the chance
Lol. Do you really think it's a coincidence that the only two very negative profiles are gone? Greenstein gets accused of having the greatest ego in the poker world (not a nice thing to say about someone, in my opinion) and Phil, who is known for his huge ego, gets a ā€œ1ā€ in cash games. Phil still plays cash games, so he must disagree strongly with that rating. Clearly, the profiles made Barry and Phil upset, and were removed.M
the profiles made Barry and Phil upset, and were removed. Do you really mean this? (Just Wondering)
Yes, I really think so. Acctually, I was wondering when he would take the down the Phil profile, before it disappeared.

Yeah, I am sure some people would get upset about their rankings...but whatever. I think some pros may think the profiles are biased. But who knows...I don't want to start a ruckus.

Yeah, I am sure some people would get upset about their rankings...but whatever. I think some pros may think the profiles are biased. But who knows...I don't want to start a ruckus.
An important reason for why I believe they were removed is this. It is extremely improbable that DN had back up on all profiles except the two most controversial. This is especially true since these two where published with a number of profiles and days between them.M

Let me make one thing clear: The most recent profiles were the ones that were lost. It had nothing to do with the fact that negative things were said in the profiles. When Phil's profile goes back he'll still have a 1 in cash games, and Barry will still be recognized as a gentleman with a rather large ego. I'm not makin' this stuff up guys!

Let me make one thing clear: The most recent profiles were the ones that were lost. It had nothing to do with the fact that negative things were said in the profiles. When Phil's profile goes back he'll still have a 1 in cash games, and Barry will still be recognized as a gentleman with a rather large ego. I'm not makin' this stuff up guys!
lol
lol
My thoughts exactly!
Well I guess I'm just a conspiracy nut then. :wink: Thanks for clearing that up.You write "and Barry will still be recognized as a gentleman with a rather large ego". Still, rather? :club: I think you meant to write "the largest ego in the poker world". Iā€™m looking forward to see them again.
  • 2 weeks later...