October Member Of The Month

Is it out of the question that someone who has already won it could do so again?MSP for October IMO!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you're mostly kidding but it isn't Member of The Month, it's Featured Member there's a huge difference. Somebody can be Featured Member without having much of a poker resume.Some times we choose somebody mostly for their poker accomplishments some times for their posting contributions and often a combination of the two.You'll know the end is near if I'm ever Featured Member

In all seriousness, King James.
I agree here. Even though the Cash Game strat section does not get alot of action, he is always helpful there. He recently has helped me out on trying to fix some of my problems, and has always been helpful the whole time I have been here. Also rrumsey and a few others can fit into this category as well.

DanielNegreanuI heard he doesn't play poker much, but he's got a hell of a golf swing.

In all seriousness, King James.
I agree here. Even though the Cash Game strat section does not get alot of action, he is always helpful there. He recently has helped me out on trying to fix some of my problems, and has always been helpful the whole time I have been here. Also rrumsey and a few others can fit into this category as well.
This is very true. Except the rumsey part. Unless you are fading his advice 90% of the time.
Don't ever say this again.
If this is a serious vote, then I seriously vote no on the basis that chrozzo has possibly more worthless posts than anyone.
New guys to the forum shouldn't tell us whats what.When you've been around for a while then you will know stuff.The amount of knowledge a person has here can best be described with a graph:57e82b62_htf_imgcache_29527.png
If this is a serious vote, then I seriously vote no on the basis that chrozzo has possibly more worthless posts than anyone.
Are you really a new member, or are you one of those OT'ers with 30,000 posts (not that this is bad) and decided to change your screen name?Who decides the worth of a post anyways?Chrozzo has provided more entertainment in this forum than the majority of posters which makes him worthy to be recognized. Who cares if not all his posts have substance?