Party Poker 250k Thread

Ill take that as a resounding "NO."Well I am and the fact that I am not busted yet almost a whole hour into it makes me think I'm probably taking it down. iluvpublix table: 103 :D

Here is where I start continue to post how I'm doing, even though nobody cares.With the start of the second hour I was at T1.8k. blinds 25/50, utg makes a mini-raise. I have TT and decide to make it 300 to go. He comes along for the ride, and flop comes As8s2x, he checks to me and I bet half the pot. He pops me hard and I kiss the hand good bye.30 minutes later T1.3k 66 in MP an early position limper, so I decide I'll see what I see on, 3 others come along. Flop 3c3x4c, and the sb thinks that he hit that flop so he decides to bet 200. I think and say "self he probably has a 4, but I'm not definitely sure about that" so I decide lets see what happens on the turn, so does the big stack, the turn brings another 3, and now im starting to think I have the best hand when the sb bets 500. I go all in for 400 more and the big stack steps aside and i get called by the sb she has K4 and the river brought a harmless A so I double.Knowing I like to take a hand off right after doubling I get dealt AsKs T3600 50/100 still. I open for 300 and the big stack comes along along with the cut off. Flop, AJ4 rainbow and I'm thinking great heres where I bust to AJ. I decide to check and let things develop so does the big stack, and the cut off with about T3k decides it would be an appropriate time to push all of those chips in. I think for a second, and say "self, we want deep money." so I move all in. The big stack steps aside, and the cut off shows AT. Turn brings a Queen for 3 more live outs cause it gave me a royal draw. I dodge the 6 outs on the river and now I'm the big stack at the table.Remarkably this is where I still am after typing all of this.Table 44

Well here we are again. Another sunday. level 5. havent really played a hand yet. T1.3k. blinds 50/100 for about 7 more minutes. i got two huge stacks to my left. AA once with not action. JJ folded after a preflop raise and two overs came on the flop with a ep player betting the pot. i feel good, but no cards.

hmm. just like last week. sorta. short stack moves all in for 500 utg with blinds at 50/100. i push for 1.3 with 88 to isolate. folded around i have his J8 dominated, but he flops a flush draw, i dodge the outs and up to 1.8k very next hand i get AK and raise to 300 short stack pushes on me and i call i have his KT dominated and flop an ace to make the whole ordeal a little less nerve racking. up to t2.6k but i dont think thats even close to average, although i dont much care.

same orbit blinds go up to 150/75 on the button with Ad9d. folded to me so i make it 450 to go. big stack calls from big blind flop comes Jd8d2x he checks to me and i tap. he quietly fold and i take down the pot. im liking my image here. on a side note the other big stack to my left has blown off more than half his stack and we are now even.

with T1.8 in mp with blinds at 300/150 i decided to push my QQ got a caller from the sb with 99 and my hand held up. up to T3.8k. i finally checked the average and its like 5.5k. oh well. oh yeah im on a different account today if anyone wants to sweat me.redhotballz table 27

here we are a couple minutes left in level 9 400/2oo blinds. i just doubled up nicely. from late position i went for a steal with Q9 and the button just calls my raise cold. flop came 9K3. i checked it fearing his cold call. turn came Q. and putting a 3 flush on board. i decide to push on it. he calls with a very poorly played AA. river bricks and i double. T7.9k table 19.

Holy crap, can anyone say self-obsessed?  I'm going to the grocery store tomorrow.  I'll keep a journal and start a thread about my produce purchases.  In all honesty, about as many people will be interested in my thread.
Considering this whole website revolves around the blogging and tournament reports of a poker player, I'm not sure what harm there is to someone starting a thread about their own poker experiences.In fact, I'm considering starting a blog thread about my bar tournaments just to irritate you further. :D

this is a fairly popular tournament, and tournament threads are popular on most poker messageboards, and considering that this is a new board i figured i would try and get the tournament poker forum pumping with stuff beyond the pointless threads that have nothing to do with tournament strategy and everything to do with daniel.